Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello UBP 2010!!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010





Ok so I have never done a blog party before and go figure I will be out of the country for most of it!! Hehe I just like saying out of the country..sooo any who  here goes nothing!

Hello all you bloggers out there and welcome to my humble crazy blog!  I am a wife to a wonderful man, Mr. M, and a mother to 2 beautiful girls, DD1 and DD2. Mr. M is active duty Army and we are currently stationed in Germany.  We love to travel and taste test our way across Europe and try to do as much of it as we can.  For now I am a SAHM and absolutely love my job..that is except for the cleaning part.. I would not change anything for the world.  I did manage to get a degree while taking care of my two precious crazy monkey  girls along the way and hope to one day actually use it for something.

Here we are...

And here is where we live. The outside as I always see it friggin cold.....

And the inside. Cozy and always clean to condemed standards.....














And of course I can't forget my 2 fat cats helpers who are always by my side when I blog...



















The one on top..the really big one..is Tiger and to the left the plump but smaler one is TJ.  They love to sit with me and keep me company while I talk to all of you!






Now I know I will be a slacker on this party for a while because we will be in Paris but I promise promise promise that I will definitely blog as much as I can when we get back!! Please don't forget me while I am gone!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!  I love new friends and will definitely have tons of cool pics to share with you when we get back!!

Ok so there are so many prizes offered with the ubp but these are my top 3 picks...
receive two ebooks: Pretty.Cool. Cakes: A Baker’s Dozen of Themed Birthday Cake Ideas and FishMama’s Guide to Cooking with Children.
Provided by: FishMama and LifeasMOM




Home Comforts: The Art & Science of Keeping House Written By: Cheryl Meldelson
Provided by: Hallee the Homemaker


receive a Level 3 Blog Design Package.
Provided by: Mary Hess Designs





Ok now it's your turn!! So rush over to the party site..see the buttons all over my page... and get started on on the fun!! Yay for parties and blogging!!!!!

15 comments:

"Deal"icious Mom said...

Hi - Just hopping in from UBP 2010! Enjoy the party! I love "meeting" new friends!

Susie said...

Thank you for the service:-) And Happy Ultimate Blog party!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments! I hope to see you back there soon:-)

The Household 6 Diva said...

Nice to meet you!! I LOVE meeting new bloggy military spouses - AND you're in Germany too?!

Looking forward to "getting to know you" :) And seeing those pictures from Paris! Thanks for stopping by today!

Coffee Lovin' Mom said...

Happy Blog Party! Thanks for the comment!
I recognized the pics from Germany - my husband and I went in 2007. I will think of you when I tip my next cuppa coffee - hope to see you soon!

Jaime said...

Thanks for stopping by! I am following you now! I look forward to learning more from you!! My husband is also in the military but not in the Army! Jaime http://ihaveacoupon.blogspot.com

Cupcake Mommie (Jessica) said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to reading more about your adventures!!!

Amanda @ Mommy's Idea Book said...

Have fun in Paris! I hope to get to go there some day.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Have fun at the UBP!!

Southern Fried Gal said...

First of all thank you to you and your family for serving and sacrificing on our behalf. I am glad you get the enjoy the journey along the way. You are a funny gal - love your little pieces of wit along the way. Happy UBP and have fun in Paris (she says with a wee bit of jealousy)...

MomOnTheEdge said...

Have fun in Paris! We'll save some virtual drinks and appetizers for you for when you get back!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! It looks cold! I am in Texas and we have warmed up, finally.

Laura said...

Came here from the blog party! Hope you have a good time out of the country!

Laura at ThriftyWifey.blogspot.com

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! Just popping in from UBP to be your newest Google Follower! Hooray! Hope you're having an awesome weekend. Swing by my blog!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Rhea said...

You live in Germany but are visiting Paris?? My what an adventure!! I want one, too. :)

Stopping by for the party. It was nice to "meet" ya. Hope you are having fun on your vacation.

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Just dropping in from the party - hi! What do you need all of us for when you have Paris!?!

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Wow, those are FAT cats. LOL

Have a blast in Paris.

(I have to start packing soon too... we're leaving next week to visit family again in Italy. I hate packing.)

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!