Monday, August 23, 2010

Fabulous weekend and an award!!

Of all the things that I love about blogging I have to say my most favorite is meeting such fabulous people!  You all have just made my life so much more fulfilling and for that I thank you!

I love that you all think of me when you get awards and it really does make me feel special. Steph over at Life of a Twingle Gal has given me this award...

Thanks so much Steph!! You are a total doll! Everyone should go on over and check out her blog. Not only is she fabulous but her blog design is so pretty it makes me smile everytime I go there.


This weekend went by way too fast. Friday night I had an intro party at my house and it ended up being a fantastic time with good friends, good wine and good food. I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls to have all together and we had a great time.
Saturday we recovered a little from Friday night and then went to a bbq for a dear friend's birthday. I love bbqing and hanging out with friends and watching all the kids run around with the dogs. It really is a relaxing and comfortable place for  me.
Sunday I headed off to the mall in Ramstein with some friends. We first hit The Spa and it was so nice!! I had a facial and a manicure and I just wanted a nap after that. If any of you are in the area you definitely have to check out The Spa it is so worth it and priced just right!  After that we went and had lunch at Macaroni Grill and then just enjoyed spending time together walking around the mall spending a little here and a little there. I was mesmerized every time we walked by a wine cart and am now regretting not picking up a few more bottles to have here at the house. I did get me some dutch cookies..they are so yummy..and a really cute bottle of French wine spritzer.
I still need to take pics of all my goodies from Italy and I will have to share a pic of my wine bottle. It is so cute it looks like a lipstick tube and the wine inside is pink!  Sooo cool!
Only one more week until school starts and this week is going to be busy and hectic as always but I will definitely find time to fit in some fun time on Thursday..shhhhhh..it's my birthday!! :)

Have a great week and join me here tomorrow for Post it note Tuesday with Supah!

Ciao!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!