Friday, September 17, 2010

5 Question Friday!!

Listen.....can you hear that?!!   It's Friday calling!!!  Woohooooo!! I love those calls!! *grins*

So today it is time for the fabulous Mama M to shine on her day of questions!!!  If you all haven't gone over to check her out...WTH is your problem?!!  Ok ok sorry but seriously ya'll she is fabulous...funny, cute, smart, I mean for real she is raising 5 kids and still has time to blog!! Isn't that like worth an award or something?!!  I totally think it is!





1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
Ok seriously?!!  I mean I can't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday let alone my first nightmare!!  I would probably say it had something to do with watching the movie Jaws....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!  Ok so I am not sure if you all know this but I am deathly afraid of sharks and can  not even watch that movie or else I lose all credibility with anyone watching it with me. I turn to total jello and have been known to leave the room crying and screaming.. Yupp I said DEATHLY afraid ya'll!! NO joke!!

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
I swear this has been an issue in my marriage for quite some time now. When Mr. M and I got married I actually liked watching football and absolutely loved watching the Superbowl!  I am not sure what happened but...maybe the every friggin Sunday football or maybe the every dang party football talk....I have lost my interest in watching football. I can hear you gasping now...I know it's unAmerican. sighhhhhhh
If I had to choose a sport that I do like watching I would have to say ice skating..I love love love to watch them!!

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Ok if you have been following for a while then you have seen my blogs about how I am fashionably challenged!!  I really have no idea again what happened. When I was in school and college I was always in style and always had the "it" trends in my closet. Alas after so many years of marriage and 2 kids later I have lost my fashion eye..yes I said it!!  I have somehow moved into frumpyville and I can't find my way out.  HELP!!!!!
If I could pull off anything trendy I would love love love to have someone take me to a store and get one just one fabulous outfit that doesn't make me look like a hawaiian cupie doll!!  

4. Did you make good grades in school?
I had good grades in school until I hit college and then I figured out that the classes where I wasn't doing so well I would just drop and take again later...yupp I was a dropper in college folks!!  I have to say though I did eventually go back and finish all those classes after finding out I have a learning disability and how to fix it!!  Yeah for smart professors who believed in me and knew I wasn't dumb!!

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Oh lord!! Ok so this is another sore subject with Mr. M in our house. See you know how all the magazines do those holiday season things where if you subscribe then you can gift a subscription to a friend for free or really cheap?!!  Yeah well I just happen to have a lot of really nice friends who are constantly gifting me magazines. Maybe because they know I love to read them but would never actually pay for them myself. Last year I ended up with 3 subscriptions to Family Circle and had to call the company and ask them to stop sending me 3 magazines at the same time!! *grins*



Ok so that was the Friday questions!!  Did you love em?!!  Did you answer them yourself while you were reading them?  Head on over and see Mama M and get in on all the fun for yourself. All you have to do is click that button up there and get your questions on!!  Come on ya'll I will be waiting to see your answers.

I have a busy weekend planned so I will be back soon to update all of you on what has been going on and all the stuff we did!! Have a grand weekend everyone and see you when I see ya!!!

Ciao for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!