Friday, April 1, 2011

5 Question Friday!!!




1. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes I have had 2 surgeries on my knee and 1 Csection with my youngest daughter. If I have it my way I will be getting lasik surgery on my eyes sometime soon as well....plllllllllllllllllllllllllleaseeeeeeeeee pray it works out for me!!!!!

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Ummmm nope!

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
I guess it depends on what kind of a medical emergency and who it is for. Ok that sounds wierd but truly when one of my girls is hurt it is like I immediately go into doctor mode and am calm as I can be. However, let me see some stranger bleeding or something and I freak out and forget what to do.  Wierd huh?!  

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
Hahahhaahaha..oh sorry..baaahaahaahaaahaaa!!  Ok ok I am back now. I have not inherited my mothers, nor my grandmothers green thumb sadly. In fact I think I inherited a black thumb because even when I try my hardest to grow a garden of any kind and do everything that everyone tells me to do it still ends up dying!! Ughhhhh!!

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
I moved out of my mother's house when I moved into the dorms at college. I then moved from the dorm to an apartment, then another apartment, then a house with a friend, then another apartment and then back to my mom's house when I got engaged and needed to end my lease to move with my hubby!!  Whoaaa that was a long answer.  OMG some day I am going to tell you all about all my different apartments, friends, roommates and craziness that was my college years!!  Don't let me forget k?!?!?!


Now go grab you that button up there, go visit Mama M and give her a big hug and kiss because she is fabulous and her baby girl is going through a lot of stuff right now and she totally deserves happiness and love!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever been in a real medical emergency. I'm pretty sure I would fail miserably at staying calm and collected.

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!