Friday, March 13, 2015

New blog, New weightloss, New life after retirement from Army

It's been a long time since I have blogged and a lot of it was due to the fact that when your spouse decides to retire from the military you lose a sense of who you are at first and there's not really much to blog about. Well, that is if you don't want to be whining and complaining the whole time. I personally would not want to read somebody's rants all day every day so I didn't blog really.

We are now settled and happy and have been going strong for over a year. My husband is happy with this job and even through all the downsizing and layoffs his company has gone through lately he still loves his job. All I ever wanted was for him to be happy with his job so for me this is the best thing that could have happened once he retired from the Army!

Our kids are doing great and love being settled and having a forever home. Of course, the first things they wanted to do was paint their rooms and put their own stamp on their space. We allowed them to pick out their own colors and even after doubting them a few times their rooms looks great. They both made wise choices and we loved it in the end. They are doing great in school and have made some really good friends. We all know that's the biggest thing people worry about with military kids. We always want them to made new friends when they have to pick up and move to a new place. Again, happy!!!

After dealing with a few health issues and a few years of gaining weight due to them I have finally found my passion. I started clean eating and using Beachbody programs to work out and have lost 20 pounds since December 2014. I am happy and feel great! Since losing the weight and finding a great team that helped me along the way I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach. I absolutely love my job!!! Not only do I love and believe in this company because their products worked for me but I absolutely love the fact that they have coaches. What is a coach?

A coach is someone who is there for you no matter what!!  As a coach I am there for my customers to guide them, share their successes with them, deal with bad days with them, encourage them, motivate them and make sure that they feel like they are not alone in their process.  We all know that losing weight is hard and eating right is learned so we all need help getting started with that and working out is not easy to maintain until you create a habit so we need encouragement, accountability and motivation. That is what I get to do!!  How fun is that?  I love helping others and I love it even more that there is no gimmick or fast results that do not last. This is the real deal! Hard work and effort is the only way to truly lose weight and keep it off and we all know it.

I can be a coach to anyone who signs up for a free membership on my website. That means that you can have me as a coach for absolutely no cost!! YUPP FREE!!!   I love that too!  I don't want restrictions on who I can and can't help so this company doesn't give me any. I can coach you and help you get started on losing weight today and it won't cost you anything. I can offer you different products and try to help you find the one that works for you. I have a team of coaches, certified personal trainers and nutritionists that work with me to help give you the best results you've ever had. I can show you at home workout programs that you can even take to the gym with you if you prefer a gym. There is literally something for everyone and every fitness level available.

As I said before I had some health issues that left me overweight, extremely weak due to muscle loss and taking medication that actually works against me being able to lose weight. So I had everything in the world going against me and yet I have pushed through every day and found the programs that work for me. I started using the meal replacement shakes because it gives me this incredible energy and has everything I could possibly want from a health shake in it. My kids even love it and I love them drinking it because I know it's so good for them. I would never let my kids drink or eat anything that I thought could harm them!!

So if you'd like to find out more about me and my new life and how I am doing on my weight loss journey and more about my coaching then please visit my new blog at www.susandrexel.com  or my coaching website at www.beachbodycoach.com/susandrexel

If I can help you then I would love to. What do you have to lose anyway right?!
Left: November 2014, Right: March 2015


23 comments:

Jocelyn Stewart said...

When a military spouse retires, the family goes through changes again but it sounds like you are all doing well. Congratulations on taking control of your health, you are doing great.

Unknown said...

Such a awesome thinking you will be mention on this blog, I will also read this article properly am only say to thanks for share this useful and valuable information with us, I am sure your website will grow in the future, if any one need a shipping company in India please contact with us.
Shipping Company in India

Kala Kutir said...

I feel happy to learning this topic, I will read your blog deeply and happy to say this great work, you will many useful information put it on this article, thank you so much for share this valuable information with us keep share like this type topic and hope I see your again time with new topic, if any one change the lifestyle you will thinking about grow your looking and more etc.. please visit our website lifestylemagazine it’s help you to grow up your lifestyle, thanks to read my comment
Lifestyle Magazine India

Play Bazaar said...

Play Bazaar Live game of all satta bazaar can help you watching the free Desawar, Gali Faridabad Ghaziabad Live leak number - 1, 2, 3 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9 , 0

ali said...


A job sometimes defines a lot to people everywhere.You spend about 40 hours a great deal of time at work each week. It is not uncommon for someone to spend most of their waking hours at their job. This is why you must look for a job all the more serious. Use the advice here to guide you.
bhakti Bhajan
Religion Bhajan

Play Bazaar said...

If you are designing a mobile message, get the most mileage out of your next tact by also including something similar in your basic internet marketing campaign. This will work to ensure that your best material is distributed to as many people within your market as possible. There is no reason to keep your efforts separated. Satta King Play Bazaar

Play Bazaar said...

Now that you've read the tips above, you should be better equipped to start your own email marketing campaign. Use what you've learned Satta King Play Bazaar here and seek out new knowledge so that you can build the largest list possible. With a ready list of interested customers, your business will be booming in no time.

jatin said...

If you cannot get into your home, do not let someone drill into the lock prior to trying any other tactics. In addition, someone that wants to immediately replace the lock is probably not legitimate. A good locksmith can get into just about any door. Therefore, the two steps mentioned above should not be necessarysatta king
play bazaar

Debug said...

It’s really a cool and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
Essence Softwares provides: Website Development Services, App Development Services, Digital Marketing Services, IoT Solutions Services and Startup Consulting Services.
Web Development Company in India
App Development Company in India
Web Development Company in Edinburgh
App Development Company in Edinburgh
Web Development Company in Gurgaon
App Development Company in Gurgaon

Online Front said...

Feeling good to read such a informative blog, mostly i eagerly search for this kind of blog. I really found your blog informative and unique, waiting for your new blog to read. We offers multipl digital marketing service:
Digital marketing Service in Delhi
SMM Services
PPC Services in Delhi
Website Design & Development Packages
SEO Services Packages
Local SEO services
E-mail marketing services
YouTube plans

魏秀美 said...

小可愛視訊-真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
ut聊天室視訊-真人裸聊秀場
小可愛視訊聊天室-裸聊直播間
美女視訊影音-真愛旅舍聊天室破解
視訊聊天交友-美女裸聊視頻直播間
視訊美女-做愛裸聊室
173免費視訊-視頻真人秀聊天室福利
金瓶梅視訊-293真人秀場聊天室
live173影音視訊live秀-台灣uu視頻聊天室
live173影音live秀-免費視訊-uu視頻聊天室
免費裸聊的qq群同城約炮視頻交友手機成人電影網站咪咪愛成人圖片快播愛薇兒情色影片
免費視頻真人秀免費夫妻大秀視頻網站夫妻表演聊天室齊b超短裙美女圖歐美性愛區情色皇朝
免費多人視頻真人秀真人美女真實美女生活照片成人色情電影網址大全艾薇兒情色
視頻裸聊網同城視頻聊天交友台灣同城視頻交友熟女人妻快播成人影院春天情色網
視頻交友_真人秀場素顏美女 自然美女真實美女頭像快播成人色情導航711台灣情色
真人秀場視頻聊天室直播間美女跳舞視頻超短裙美女跳街舞超短裙美女快播嘟嘟情色網
視頻站真人秀美女熱舞視頻直播間午夜聊天成人版男人最愛上的成人網站洪爺情色
56女生性視頻真人秀韓國美女直播間軟件韓國情色短片性愛技巧在線觀看情色圖貼
多人視頻真人秀多人視頻跳舞吧真人秀女成人玩具視頻天天情色網午夜成人色圖情色排行榜
視頻聊天室真人秀戀夜秀場直播大秀色成人免費女同性電影免費的色情網站情色貼圖區
視頻秀qq色群六間房直播跳舞超短裙美女熱舞慢搖最愛色情動漫網人妖電影網址麗的情色文學
求qq群 你懂得戀夜秀場真愛旅舍視頻破解成人性愛小說成人激情小說愛微兒情色網
求個色聊qq群號戀夜秀場秀場大廳午夜聊天視頻網站愛愛網真人愛愛姿式成人網情色貼圖區
qq群視頻大秀戀夜秀場直播大秀色校園春色愛愛網成人玩具使用表演視頻愛薇兒情色總站
色群視頻秀qq群視頻秀qq群視頻大秀群號無碼a片成人免費色情電影力的情色漫畫
夫妻群視頻秀戀夜秀場直播間新地址性感長腿美女電腦桌面免費情色系電影線上觀看
戀夜秀場視頻戀夜秀場網站線上直播a片日本性感美女伊人成人綜合網激點情色文學
裸聊視頻免費的看看戀夜秀場直播大廳在線激情小說超短裙美女網盤成都白領人妻成人情色
裸聊視頻免費的看看好美眉網伊莉論壇首頁情色三級快播電影成人色系漫畫情色短片

fhdfh said...

撩妹語錄-台灣裸聊平台
免費交友網站-免費在線裸聊視頻
173liveshow視訊美女-性愛裸聊直播間
免費視訊交友聊天-裸聊直播間視頻
一夜情視訊聊天室-免費同城聊天室
美女視訊直播-午夜視頻聊天室真人秀場
live173影音live秀-免費視訊-uu視頻聊天室
色情視訊聊天室-國外免費色情直播網站
情色視訊聊天室-色情視頻直播間
成人免費視訊聊天室-色yy視頻直播間頻道
哪個視頻聊天室好邯鄲k歌視頻聊天室色網免費聊天室成人午夜劇場網香港色情網免費成人
哪個聊天室有真人秀知己網同城交友韓國視頻交友聊天室址久久成人影視成人性愛影片
找一夜情哪個聊天室好同城異己約炮邂逅網愛愛社區視頻裸聊同城黃色影視中心免費線上a片
跳舞吧聊天室免費同城邂逅網美女裸聊台灣麗人聊天室賬號夫妻激情性生活錄像曝光線上a片
領秀聊天室知己交友網同城交友真人視頻聊天室哪個好免費色情小說閱讀網線上a片直播王

Meta Career & Education Services said...

Thanks for sharing this article with us.
MBBS admission in India

Meta Career & Education Services said...

Nice blog, great content about weightloss new life.
MBBS admission in Russia

Meta Career & Education Services said...

Great article, nice concept, keep sharing
MBBS admission in Ukraine

Meta Career & Education Services said...

new post about new life after weightloss.
MBBS admission in Nepal

Meta Career & Education Services said...

Great article about fitness.
MBBS admission in kazakhstan

Meta Career & Education Services said...

such a useful informarion.
MBBS admission in kyrgyzstan

Meta Career & Education Services said...

very informative information , i enjoy to read this.
MBBS admission in poland

Meta Career & Education Services said...

Nice blog, great concept, very intresting.
MBBS admission in bangladesh

Meta Career & Education Services said...

Nice blog about new life after weightloss.
MBBS admission in china

Meta Career & Education Services said...

Such a very impressive content.
MBBS admission in philippines

Meta Career & Education Services said...

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us.
MBBS admission in mauritius

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!