1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
Well when I was 16 I passed my drivers test first try and when I was 24 I passed my USAEUR drivers test first try and when I was 35 I passed my USAEUR drivers test again first try! So I guess that's a yes!
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Wow I have had a lot of those but I guess I would have to say my most embarrassing moment was when I had to tell my fiance' that I had totaled my car when I hit a cow! Go ahead and laugh it is funny now but then it was terrifying!
3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Well most people would probably tell you I need to be on What Not to Wear but I like myfrumpy comfortable style. I will go with Oprah but I only want to be on her show when it "Oprahs favorite things" Woohoooo I love free stuff!!
4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
Ummm ok for real who wouldn't want some kind of work done?! I would love to have the bags under my eyes fixed and my turkey neck taken away, but most of all I would want liposuction and a tummy tuck to get rid of all the extra skin from babies. I don't know if you count Lasik surgery as plastic surgery but I want that done as well! Yes I have a lot of issues but I love myself enough to admit them!! Haha
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear? I used to love wearing jeans and my favorite were always guess because I swear they are so soft but alas jeans do not like me anymore. With the rubber tire on my waist that appeared out of nowhere and my rear end that doesn't exist anymore I try to stay away from jeans even though that is totally my goal right now!! Hehe Ok so that is my 5 question Friday answers! Now you can head over to Mama M's and join in on the fun!! Have a great Friday everyone!
I am a 30 something woman married to Mr. M a retired Army man and we have to 2 beautiful girls, 2 fat cats and one spunky little comedy channel wannabe. We are currently learning our way around transitioning from military life to civilian life. I will talk about being a military wife, a mom and now a military wife transitioning to civilian life.