Woohooo it's time for 5 Question Friday!!!! Here we go with this weeks questions. If you would like to join in please go to visit Mama M and join in on the fun!
1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
Oh heck yeah!! Especially if I have some country going in the truck or else Josh Groban..mmmm I love him!! I always wonder when people I know see me if they notice me belting out a song or not!! Haha
2. What would you never be caught doing?
Hmmm this is an interesting one...ummmm hmmmm uuuuu...ok ok I got it! I would absolutely never ever berate my kids in public or otherwise! I have seen way too much of this going on with strangers in public and I always want to step and say "grow up and treat your kid like you would want to be treated"! Huuuge pet peeve of mine!! Huuuuuge!!!
3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
I absolutely hate to but if you gotta go you gotta go! I mean babies poo wherever they are so I guess we should be used to it! LOL
4. Have you ever broken a bone?
Baahaahaaa....ok this is so funny because Mr. M and I go round and round about this one. So about 13 years ago we were moving and I dropped a pyrex roasting pan on my foot and at the time it hurt REALLY REALLY BAD, but I swore I was fine. So apparently it was actually broken and healed all wrong so now I walk with a slight limp because it hurts to put pressure on it. He tells me all the time to go get it fixed but if I do that then I will be admitting he was right and I was wrong..now why would I do that?!!! LOL
5. Do you prefer cooking or baking? Ohhhhh absolutely baking!! I love love love to bake and could seriously do it all day everyday with no complaining. My only problem is that I am perfectionist when it comes to baking and so Mr. M always gets mad at me because I will trash things if I don't think they are perfect and start over. Hence the reason I never make my own cakes for parties because it would cost less to pay someone else to make them!! Yes I am crazy..who isn't?!! Wow really good questions today..Yay!!! So that is a little bit about me and everyone else should definitely go and do the questions for themselves! I mean Fridays are cool enough already but 5 Question Friday just makes them that much more fun!!
Have a great weekend everyone and I will be sure to update you on my weekend goings on in a few days!
For those who were wondering about my prank I pulled on DD1 last night...well..I put a raisin in her toothpaste so when she went to brush her teeth she would think there was a bug in her toothpaste. Now this would have worked out beautifully however apparently I put the raisin in too early on in the day and the wet from the toothpaste made it swell and so it got stuck in the tube...daggnabbit!! So I waited and waited and then when she came out of the bathroom I went in and saw it was stuck and then had to waste a bunch of toothpaste just trying to get the raisin out...Ughhh! Don't worry for all you health freaks I am buying her new toothpaste today! LOL
I am a 30 something woman married to Mr. M a retired Army man and we have to 2 beautiful girls, 2 fat cats and one spunky little comedy channel wannabe. We are currently learning our way around transitioning from military life to civilian life. I will talk about being a military wife, a mom and now a military wife transitioning to civilian life.