Friday, April 30, 2010

5 Question Friday!!



Yay it's Friday and that means you all need to head on over to Mama M's for 5QF!!






1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Heck NOOOO!!  I liked high school but would never ever want to repeat it!

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

Oh wow this a doozie!! Ummmm well I guess I would have to say..
1. I wish Mr. M didn't have to work so hard and would be around more often for us.
2. I wish I could eat whatever I wanted and never get fat!!

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

Ok ok I am going to say this out loud and proud for everyone to know...I  LOVE to watch Hannah Montana!!!  OMG I can't believe I told you that but that show just gets me. I love it!!!

4. What is your beverage of choice?

Oh this one is so easy and for anyone who really knows me you know the answer already..do you know?!!
Coffee..duhhhh!!!  I swear if I ever need a transfusion they could just use White choc latte, non fat, no whip and I would up and running in no time!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

Well now I am sure you would think I would say my weight..I have been working out and all and I know I am not miss skinny minny but honestly I could care less as long as I am healthy. I workout to feel better and have the energy that it gives you when you are healthier. I could care less what anyone else thinks of me or the way I look(seriously it took me a long time to be able to say that but it feels flippin fantastic)
I would have to say the one thing I would love to change about myself is the fact that I am shy!!  Seriously ya'll I am so shy and when I get together with people I have a habit of standing to the side or on my own and not saying much. I don't mean to do it and I have tried to get myself to just jump into conversations but I get all nervous and I hate it!!!  I would love to get together with people and be one of those women who just jumps in and talks and is the life of the party..sighhhhhh I fear that will never be me!!






OK wow today's questions were real doozies!!  You now know a lot about me and some stuff I probably never would have shared if not for the questions..eeeekssss!!!
Be gentle with your comments please!


I will be blogging this weekend hopefully I have a ton of stuff to tell you all. Including what I won at bingo last night..Yippeeeee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!