Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day and the 2nd annual Mr. Wonderful contest

Happy Father's day to all of you dads out there!  Mama M is having a contest and you can get in on it by clicking here .  The contest to talk about your Mr. Wonderful and I mean how easy is that?!!! Right?!!

So my Mr. Wonderful, Mr. M, of course is one of the reasons that I am who I am today. He married me as a young, party hardy chic and raised me into a wife and mother. Sometimes I wonder how he did it and often wonder what exactly happened to that silly, ambitious, and a little crazy woman that I was back when I first met him.
We were so young and yes he was such a fantastic husband right from the start as well as a hero to me! 

Not only did he marry me and turn my life into a total fairytale...

but he also made sure he was always there for me and our girls even when it wasn't his fault if he was away. He missed the birth of our first born and took it like a trooper when he stepped out of the plane to see his 9 day old baby girl for the first time...
He has made sure that not only do we know how much he loves us but that we all understand just how important we are to him and how much he misses us when he has to be gone.  Of everything I can say about Mr. M most of all I can say that I admire him every day and love the fact that to me and my girls  he is our hero..
Whether he is serving his country or serving up dinner he is absolutely my Mr. Wonderful and there is no one else who could ever possibly compare to Mr. M.

He even makes it a point to instill in our girls the meaning of teamwork and supporting those who may not even be worth supporting to some people...haha ok I had to put that in there..he really does take pride in sharing his love of football with the girls though and they seem to enjoy making him smile so I guess it is a win win situation.

Mr. M I love you now and forever and will always think of you as my one, and only Mr. Wonderful so Happy Father's Day to you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww! What a sweet post!!! Congrats on an awesome man and don't forget that he lucked out with a pretty awesome lady too!

Mama M. said...

Oh, Mrs M, this is so wonderful! I'm getting really nervous about how on earth I'm going to choose from all these amazing men!!

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!