Monday, June 21, 2010

It's a zoo out there.....

So this weekend we did a little traveling. The plans we had changed due to a last minute phone call inviting DD1 to a birthday party and sleep over so we just changed a few things and still had a great weekend!  We went to KMCC mall to check out the clearance racks and start stocking up on school clothes for next school year and then on Saturday we headed out to Stuttgart to see the zoo there.  It was a great trip and if any of you get the chance it is a gorgeous zoo and botanical gardens all together.

























































my favorite animals are always the bears..I think they are so cute.











Notice that the elephants tails are painted with German colors..these Europeans take their World cup very seriously!! LOL










Awwwwwwww sleeping monkeys...reminds me of watching my girls take a nap when they were younger..teehee!!











We really did enjoy the zoo and it wasn't too far from us. Hopefully this weekend we will be able to go through with our plans we had to change and I will have more travel pics for you. 
All of my followers here in Germany have you all been to the Stuttgart zoo?  Where have you been that you really loved?  I have a few things planned but would really love more ideas of where to go!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are awesome! So glad you had a great weekend!!

ThinkFeminist said...

I love elephants. I have always dreamt of sitting on their backs -:)

Aislinn said...

I have been to the Nurnberg Zoo and its awesome!! We love going there and seeing the animals!!

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!