This weeks questions are...
1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?
I think I would have to say the one thing I miss most about childhood is the easy lifestyle...I mean remember when we thought just going to school was such a chore and now..heck I would love to just have to go to school with no chores or bills to pay or anything. Sighhhhhh ohhh to be young and disorganized again!! lol
2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?
Yes with some of them. Majority of my friends were from different schools and some of them have gone on to bigger to better...I think..and we lost touch but can I just say...Thank goodness for facebook!!! I mean I probably would have no idea what was going on with any of these people if it weren't for things like facebook. I moved so many times since I left Oklahoma and yet I still was able to find them and keep in touch!!
3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it? Ohhhh boy....ok so I am sure all moms will say the same thing I do but it drives me nuts to hear..."that's not fair"..aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Of course one day when I was in the store with my first born and she was about 2 and pitching a fit for some dumb toy she thought she had to have I came up with this and I use it all the time and the girls hate it. When they say "that's not fair" then I say "life's not fair and you are stuck in it with me so get over it and make the best of it if you can" LOL just thinking about saying it and seeing their faces give me the "rolled eyes" look makes me giggle!! teeheee
4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?
Ok symbolizes America??!!!! Well obviously it is Men/Women in uniform! America is nothing and has nothing without all the men and women in uniform who have and will continue to fight for it! America is only as strong and successful because of these few elite who have offered their lives to keep it what it is!! Yes I serious and maybe a little prejudice but still that is my answer...suck it up buttercup!! Ohh sorry Sassy..my innerself...came out a little bit!
5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans?
Ohhh we could be here all day on this question...Tonight was supposed to be Karoake with some friends but since Mr. M didn't come home last night I am guessing he will come home tonight and crash his poor little butt out. Saturday we have a birthday party..in the heat...help me!..that is supposed to start at noon and go until
we all die of heat stroke whenever. Saturday night Mr. M really wants to cook out but he hates that he invites people to cook out and he always gets the b.s. answer "you live too far away".suck it up people..Sunday we have the 4th of July fest that starts at 4pm and since once again Mr. M has to work it we go just to be able to atleast spend some time with him for the holiday. Monday we are going to Tripsdrill(an amusement park) and that would top off my weekend! Ok so by Tuesday I am going to be fully cooked and probably a little red on the outside and totally exhausted!!! Wish me luck people!! LOL
Ok now you know you loved those questions and I keep telling you they get better each week so head on over to Mama M's fabulous blog and get started on your own 5QF!
Have a great, happy and safe holiday weekend everyone and I will be back to update with pics after we have all of our fun this weekend!!