Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Post it note Tuesday!!

OMG I can't believe  it is Tuesday already..where in the heck did time go?!!!  I have been a little absent sorry but things here just up and got crazy I tell ya!!  CRAZY!!!!  Whooaaaaa nelly am I a busy woman right now with the girls back in school, PTSA stuff going on daily, after school acitivities in full force and private lessons starting up again this week..I said busy right?!!  *sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh*  Ohh to be young and have nothing to do right?!!




That One Mom

Today's post it notes is with a new blogger and I am very happy to introduce you all to her!  She got the Post it notes so of course she must be fabulous!!!  Click that button up there and go check her out and while you are at it you might as well grab ya some post it notes and join on in!














































Pissy? just a weeee bit!!  Tired?  omg yes!!  Post it note lover?  Heeeeeeeeeck yeah!!!!  So go on over and get your post it notes on and join us all as we let it aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll hang out!!!!


Ciao!

7 comments:

Little Mochi said...

Thanks for directing me to the new pint owner :) So with you on the excited school morning mine lasted a week for one fingers crossed that Squirt will keep smiling at least the rest of this week.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Hello Mrs. M!!! So nice to meet another fabulous Army wife! Love your notes today.

I think you are busier than I am but not more tired. I'm sleeping on an Army bed. With an Army mattress. With an Army soldier. It's only full sized. It's been a month. 'Nuff said?? *fingers crossed* that the Household Goods fairy comes through SOON!!!

Di said...

I'm so jealous you pay your credit card in full each month that I blanked out on the rest! :)

KristinFilut said...

Thanks for linking up! I can't believe you didn't get a school calendar!

cfoxes33 said...

A corn sandwich? LOL.

It's Something Beautiful said...

I seriously love these. Especially the one with the card company - them sneeky people! No fooling you though :) Its ridculous the things they try to do just so they can get more money.

www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOL!!! Good luck on the furniture buying! And you will never get the credit card companies to listen...jerks!

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!