Ok so it's Friday and time for fun fun fun with Mama M and her cool clan.... she probably thinks I am nuts by the way but that's ok because as nuts as I am I am also fabulously fantastic!! Total horn tootin' going on over here but that is just how happy I am so here goes...
1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
For real?!! Who doesn't?!! I never feel guilty for buying what I call my "special groceries" stuff that everyone else in the house hates but I love love love!! Other then that every time I buy anything having to do with only me the guilt starts before I even get to the register. Yupp that's right folks I am one of those crazy women who goes around the store filling up her cart to only start dumping my guilt buys one by one until I usually end up at the register with 1 thing or sometimes nothing at all!! Total crazy!!
2. How well do you know your neighbors?
I know my neighbors pretty well I guess. I know some of them are quiet, some are loud, some are nice, some are rude, some are young and some are old. Most of all I know that not one of them knows how to pay a bill on time....pay to pay for cleaning lady folks so get off your arses and pay me!!! Ughhhhh!!!
3. What age are you looking forward to being?
I know this is going to sound crazy but I am totally looking forward to being 50 yrs old. At that age my youngest will be off to college and no more kids to raise..woohoooo!!!!! Let's go 50!!
4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Heck nahhhhhhhhhh!! You see living overseas we have basically like a p.o. box and we have to go to a different place to check our mail and then carry any packages all the way to our vehicles, drive home and then lug it all upstairs(3 stories in my case). I dream of the day I can greet the ups man at my door again..sighhhhhhhh!!!!
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?Ok so I rememeber being around 2yrs old and riding on a big boat down the Rhein river and seeing castles and fireworks!! Wierd huh?!! Yupp my mom has never believed me that I remembered that even though it totally happened and I totally do remember it...sheeeesh!!
Ok so now it is ya'lls turn to go over and meet Mama M and her fabulous blog and get your questions on!!!
Have a grand weekend everyone and see you maybe later!
Ciao for now!