Friday, October 29, 2010

5 Question Friday!!

Ok we have so much going on this weekend that I seriously think I might need to invest in a caffine drip..do they make those?!!  They totally should!! For real!!

I am glad that Friday is here finally and that the weekend is upon us but with everything going on it is going to be busy, hectic, crazy, fun, exciting, tiring, more fun and oh did I say crazy?!!!  DD2 has a book character parade today and so I will be going up to her school to help her get all dressed up as Angelina ballerina..pics to follow of course!!  Then once school is out for DD2 we will rush to the Pavilion to start setting up for the event we have going on tomorrow. Once we are all done with that then we will be rushing home to meet some dear friends and let the kiddos carve their pumpkins..woohooo!!  One of my favorite parts of Halloween!! I will be making caramel apples, some baked goods and cutting up celery..ohh so much fun for me!!

Then we wake up bright an early Saturday morning..when I say bright what I really mean is way before the sun comes up so crazy early really.  We are heading out to finish setting up the event, get the grills going and everything organized. The event goes until 2pm and then it is clean up time and rush back home to get the girls into their costumes and get our table set up outside. I am totally going overboard this year...just because I want to leave me alone...I am putting lights on a table to hand out candy and hot cocoa. It's pretty cold here and so I thought it might be nice for the kids as well as the adults. We will see how it all turns out..cross your fingers for me that we get a lot of traffic and don't end up with a ton of hot cocoa and candy left over!!
Once we have retired for the night then we will get up Sunday and go to breakfast and do some light housework and then we are headed to the theater to see Titanic.  Yes I said Titanic...are you jealous!! I am so excited and only hoping that DD2 is old enough now to enjoy it and sit quiet for the entire time..again crossing of fingers much appreciated!
Once that's all done then we are dinner, bath and bed and back to another week...OMG I am going to be exhausted by Monday!!!  Wish me luck!! :)




1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
Right now my answer has to be that I would be a fly on the wall at my mom's house. Although we talk pretty much every week I still wonder what really goes on there.

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
Every year I save my receipts from everything I buy and then in February I start putting aside whatever amount each month to add up to what I spent the year before. It has worked out so great for us that I don't know that I will ever stop doing it!

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
Ok so don't get all OMG on me but I once had a friend tell me that she went from fat to skinny and wow did she get skinny by taking laxatives. Now although everything in me said that was crazy, stupid and so bad for you yes, yes I tried it for half a day!  I thought I was going to die seriously and I never ever did that again! I never look at a toilet quiet the same either..trust me if it sounds crazy it probably is!!

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
Ummm I have to list them all?!!  Ok so I am a little behind on some shows since being overseas everything is pretty screwed up season wise and a lot of my favorite series we don't even get.....rude I say!!
Friends, Sienfeld, Beverly Hills 90210(the old one), Ghost Whisperer, Medium, and I could go on and on but I won't don't worry!!

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
I think I have probably said this a ton of times before but seriously I ADORE Josh Groban and all his music. My absolute favorite song though and the one that makes me laugh, cry and want to listen to it again over and over is "February Song". You have to listen to it if you haven't already! Get the kleenex out and maybe a few pics of friends who have moved away or whom you have moved away from...get ready to let it all out!!!  sighhhhhh It makes me smile just thinking of the song!!
Ok so click that button up there and go get you some q and a on!!!


Have a fabulous weekend everyone and I can't wait to let you all know how our weekend went along with tons of pics!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the laxative thing when I was trying to get in the Army about 6 years ago LOL Those last few pounds just would not come off.

Di said...

That's a great idea for Christmas budgeting - I'll have to try that!

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!