Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PINT!!!!

Ok ok I know it has been a while but bear with me because I have been busy busy busy!!! For real!!! As soon as I get my act together and take some pics of all the lovely things I got at the bazaar this weekend I will definitely share them with you....swear..really!!!!




Only Parent Chronicles

















Ok ya'll it's early and I am already tired..sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  I will get pics taken today for you and get you all updated on the bazaar, the weekend and the upcoming events in my life soon I promise!!!

Have a great day everyone and don't forget to get your own post it notes up!!

Ciao for now!

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

We were supposed to go to Verona this past weekend, but with the weather being iffy and the exchange rate being horrible, we decided not to. I also think it had a lot to do with the fact that after this hellish move, we're still enjoying our stuff and being comfortable at home, lol!!!!

Jennifer Bowen said...

I wish I can join you at the gym. I haven't been for a while and I miss it! Btw, are you going to the luncheon tomorrow? I'll be at the photo club table. Come see me! =)

Unknown said...

Awwww! Sorry about the "visitor." That stinks. Surely the girls can get up on their own...right??? LOL!

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!