Friday, October 8, 2010

5 Question Friday!!




It's Friday and that means it's time to copy those questions and get that brain working people!!!  I love seeing what the questions are each week and sometimes they really do get a little..uhhhh..wellll..ya know. Personal!!  Those are the best! Am I right?!!  Ok so here goes...

1. What do you listen to while driving?
Well considering I live in Germany but drive my lovely American truck and have the darndest time getting a radio station that doesn't go static every few minutes then I am constantly listening to cd's. I have some cds that I have burned and I have as many of the NOW cds as I can get my hands on these days! Anything I can belt out while driving is fabulous!! Yupp if you see me driving down the road and it looks like I am singing I probably am!! :)

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
There is absolutely nothing I don't like about Fall!! The weather is not hot anymore and yet it is not cold or god forbid,.snowy!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww I hate snow!!! I guess living in Southern Georgia for so long has definitely changed me and I do not like snow at all!!

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
Haha!! Since I spend quite a bit of time looking at houses online lately this will be super easy for me! Let's see the house..






Outside option #1 or...


























optional outside #2






















dream front door...
































dream pool...
























dream master closet...




























dream master bath...
























and of course last but not least would be my dream kitchen...mmmmm can't you just see my family surrounding this kitchen with good food smells and laughter?!!












I don't dream too big do I?!!  :)

4. Would you ever own a minivan?
NOPE, never ever never!!!! Now don't get me wrong I don't hate minivans short buses they just are not my cup of tea ya know?!! I prefer big hefty honkin' trucks...yummmmmyyyy!!!


5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
For the most part yes! I have annoyingly sensitive skin and get itchy if I don't but sometimes ya know when you are away from home and the time comes to grab and go a new pair of pants or a shirt due to  well you know stuff that happens when you least expect it..important dinner and your child got chocolate milk on you and you are an hour away from home...then it has to be!!





Ok so now you know a LOT about me and of course my dreams!!  Hope you all have a great weekend and I will be back later on this weekend to show pics of all the incredibly cool stuff I have, am going to, or will have bought from the fabulous bazaar!!!


Ciao for now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!