Friday, November 12, 2010

5 Question Friday!!

Once again we are at Friday and my days have all run together. A day off yesterday was nice but really screwed me up time wise. We decided to head out of town just to get away and spend some time together as a family. It was nice and fun until we came home and had to rush around trying to get dinner done and homework done and bath time done and so  everyone went to bed late. Those poor teachers that have to deal with my cranky kids today!! :)  I meant well ya'll that is all I can say about it.






1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
So I bet everyone is thinking this is going to be one of my pregnancies but NOPE you would be very very wrong!!!  The most painful thing that has ever happened to me so far in my life would be the day I dropped a full size, glass roasting pan on my foot and broke my big toe into 4 pieces. Yupp you heard right...4 pieces!!   I am still not the same after that and probably going to have surgery now that it is healed and still messed up...ughhhh!!!

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
If everyone else in my life is lucky then I will get atleast 7 hours a night. I say that only because without atleast 7 hours of sleep I am one.mean. mama.  Sooooo not kidding. If you run into me and I am pissy or just blankily staring at nothing I would advise you to stay back and protect yourself!!

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
Well I learned about Santa Clause one Christmas when I snuck down stairs and actually saw my parents putting the presents out. I was about 7 years old at the time. From then on my parents had to hide the presents really well or else I knew all my gifts by the time it was Christmas eve..teeheee!!!

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
I believe that would be..the sorcerer's apprentice.  Good family movie!

5. What do you wear to bed?
Well this would depend on the month really. You see living here in Germany we have no central air AT ALL!!!  Yupp that's right cry for me people because I cry every summer as I melt pounds off my behind every day. In winter it gets pretty cold and the side radiators keep us from freezing to death(so I am told) they do not keep me warm so I wear big thick heavy pajamas to bed every night and snuggle under my electric blanket.
In the summer though like I said it is HOT and so I wear usually just a tank top. I can not sleep naked it creeps me out!!  I wish I could though sometimes because it IS just that hot!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!