Friday, November 19, 2010

5 Question Friday!!



Waahoooooo Friday is finally here again!!  You know even though it was a short week for the kids because of  PT conferences I felt like this week was never going to end. Maybe it's because next week I know is a short week and one of those off days will be me cooking like a mad woman for a bunch of people I love!!  I adore Thanksgiving simply because a bunch of people get together, enjoy a fantastic meal and sit around and talk and laugh and just really enjoy life. Being military we are very grateful for any time that we can be together as a whole family and even more so when we can add a few good friends into the mix.  Enjoy your Friday everyone and I hope that your plans for next week make you smile too!


1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
Loathe a Christmas song?!!!!  WTF?!!!  How could anyone loathe any song that makes you smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside?!!  Seriously?!!

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
Ok so sitting on the sofa with Mr. M I like to cuddle and hold hands but in bed I have issues with being too close to him. I think the funniest thing about my sleeping habits is that I can not sleep if he is in my face but at the same time I can not sleep if he is not in the bed with me either. Weird I know!!

3. Have you ever had surgery?
Yupp several. Knee surgery twice, Sinus surgery, of course my C section and if I am not lucky I will be having another surgery on my foot..cross fingers the physical therapy works please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
Hahahahahahaha  yeah I have totally discussed this one already!  Usually I am all done by the end of October at the latest except for a few stocking stuffers but this year I drew a blank and just started this week.  I will say though that after talking with my girls and Mr. M we did come up with a list FINALLY and it is of course way over our budget but thats ok we cut out a few lesser things to get them the big stuff they really want. So barring the mail system being extra slow this year and nothing getting here on time we are done.  Yupp done!!  hehe

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
Item?!  Like what is considered an item?!!  If money was  no object and I HAD to pick something of course it would be,........a housekeeper!!!  OMG I would be so flipping happy I just can't tell you. Having someone else do all the serious cleaning around here so I had more time to do my stuff and more time to volunteer or spend time with friends...heck YEAH!!!!  That is definitely my choice!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!