Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Post it note Tuesday!

One of my favorite days of the week is Tuesday!! I like Tuesdays because it means first of all that I made it through rough and tough Monday and then of course it means I am one day closer to the weekend and most of all I like Tuesdays because of Post it note Tuesday. So grab a cup of joe and have  a grand time and then click the button below and get in on all the fun yourself!!



Only Parent Chronicles








Lastly I would like to thank everyone for the well wishes last week for our anniversary. It was fabulous and although most people criticized us for what we decided to do for anniversary getting take out and watching movies all night together on the couch all snuggled up is our idea of a great night!  Yes we love to do stuff alone but we can do that any time we want and it was cold and rainy and so we chose comfortable and fun over alone!!

5 comments:

Mom in High Heels said...

We had our toxic stuff removed last year and we're still kicking, so you should be fine.
I have to side with Mr. M-it's too early for the Christmas tree. Get through T-giving first! I feel sorry for T-giving. It is constantly overshadowed by Christmas. Our tree won't go up until Dec 5 (St. Nicholas Eve). It's HARD to wait that long, but if I put it up any earlier, I'll be sick of it by the time Christmas actually rolls around. ;)
Oh, and Christmas markets! I can't wait! All I really want is a Kartoffelpuffer. YUMMY!

KristinFilut said...

I'm not putting up a Christmas tree this year :)

Kimberly said...

I think if we were American, I'd put up my tree this weekend too for Thanksgiving. But I'm Canadian and it would look weird if we put up our tree in October (our thanksgiving)!

Kim Lehnhoff said...

If I were the hubby, and my wife wanted the tree up so early, I'd suggest that she go ahead and do it herself.

I'm grumpy like that.

If she waited until Dec., I'd help.

Why does it need to go up so early?

This coming from a woman whose husband left the Christmas tree boxes in the living room until August.

Diane said...

Now THAT would be impreissive if Google could start doing that!

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!