1. What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal?
I would have to say my favorite part is sitting around with a table of friends and enjoying the food, conversation and just being relaxed.
2. Are you a host or a guest for Thanksgiving this year?
I was a hostess! I had intended on only having my family but as it turned out we had a lot of friends who had nowhere to go and that just doesn't sit well in my book. Apparently my mom did a very good job of raising a daughter who can't stand to see someone else feel alone on a special day. We had a house full and I ended up having a really great time.
3. When you think of one Thanksgiving tradition, what comes to mind?
I would have to say putting up the Christmas tree. Although this year we did it the weekend before and occasionally depending on if Mr. M was due to deploy soon we have done it a little early before as well.
4. You have two pieces of pie in front of you and you HAVE to eat one...do you choose pumpkin or pecan?
Definitely pumpkin!! I like pecan pie but pumpkin pie just says Thanksgiving to me!
5. Are you a Black Friday Shopper?
Heck yeah!!! It is a little harder being overseas and the only choices being not so great but as soon as we return to the states it's 3am standing in the cold with a cup of coffee laughing about how crazy we are and yet having the time of our lives!!