Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone of you!!!

I do hope that all of you have a fabulous holiday today!
I prepared 2 pumpkin pies, a pumpkin cheesecake, a chocolate cream pie, cranberry chutney, 2 dips, cut up veggies, and green jello salad last night. Now the ham is in the oven(we don't like turkey much and why spend hours making something we don't like right?!) and I will be making mashed potates, bacon wrapped green beans (recipe from a fabulous blogger...thanks Maranda!), gravy and sweet potatoe casserole this morning.

Hopefully everyone shows up and everything goes great today! I ran out to the truck this morning and it was raining then a few minutes later...for real...it was snowing!!!  How sweet to have snow but ummmm I just hope it doesn't come down too hard and everyone is able to get here.  You know if they don't we will have tons of food and some snow to play in but if they do it will definitely be more fun.

Have a fabulous day everyone and I hope that you get to enjoy your loved ones and be thankful for everything that you have in your lives!

1 comments:

trooppetrie said...

This is one of the first years we are not having friends over. It feels really weird on one hand and on the other hand it is really nice

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!