Friday, January 14, 2011

5 Question Friday!!




1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Wow I have to pick one?!!  I guess I would have to say...Dirty Dancing.  I could watch that movie repeatedly for a whole day and still sing every song, dance every dance and love every minute of it.  The second one was HORRIBLE!!  Are you listening producers because that movie suuuuuuuucked!!  Nice try! No Patrick Swayze and no Jennifer Grey and you lost me completely.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Ohhhh Ok I have one right now that is about to drive me insane....it's people who are so miserable with their own lives that they decide to try and make everyone else around them miserable as well.  Right now there is a woman who seriously needs a slap in the face and to be told what a B she is but she is lucky I have not ran into her yet!  If you are that unhappy in your life then do something about it and stop trying to make every one else around you miserable too!!  Just wait it's coming ya'll and maybe a few posts about how much trouble I got into or something but it. is. coming!!!!

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Reliable, trustworthy, comforting,fabulous,mine!! Love you Jam Jam!!

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
Ohhh so I have been thinking about this a LOT lately. With Mr. M thinking about what he wants to do when he retires I have thought a lot about what I could do also. Something that I would love to go to work for so it wouldn't bother me going and also something with flexibility so I can still be around for my girls any time they need me and my dream is....Realtor!! Yupp I said it. I want to sell houses.  I love looking at houses for sale and I would love the opportunity to fit people with their dream house. I want to contract a house, stage it and sell the crap out of it!!!  Ohhh I get all excited every time I think about it.  

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Ohhhhh Ok so now I gotta spill the beans eh?!!!  Well it probably isn't that big of a deal to anyone really but to me it is heaven on earth and will probably always be. I am totally addicted to COACH!!!  There I said it.  I have been buying and using Coach products since I can remember. I probably have just about everything you could possibly use from them also. I have handbags, wallets, cd case, glasses case,contact lense case,umbrella, scarves, gloves, hat, day runner, photo holder, passport holder,bracelet, rings, necklace, lanyards for my girls for school, shoes, and I am sure there are more but I just can't think of it.  Yupp I love Coach and will probably be buying it until the day I die. I might actually request to be buried full clothed in it. Hmmmmm  now the ideas are flowing..ohhhhh how I love theee!!!! 
Ok so I did my questions and made my confessions now it is your turn. Click that button up there, meet Mama M and get your questions on yourself!!  It's so much fun how could not want to do it?!!!  For reals!!!!!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone and I will be back to fill you in on all the fun we have been doing..mall, shopping, swimming, get togethers with friends, daquiris, pina coladas, and of course Mr. M coming home!!  Yeeeehaaaaaaaaawwww!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!