Friday, January 28, 2011

5 Question Friday!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!!  One of my most favorite days of the week is Friday!!  Can you tell?!?!  haha!!

Ok so it's time once again for all the cool kids, that's moi,  to run on over to Mama M's and grab that cute little button,the one down below silly, and have fun answering random questions about yourself! What could be more fun right?!?!  Sooo let's roll....





1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?

Every year Mr. M and I donate to whatever children's cause we feel like. My favorite is the Make a wish foundation of course but there are so many others out there that deserve a shot too so we make it a different one every year. If I had $1000 to donate to any charity though above what we do every year it would definitely be to a cancer fund and I would make the donation in my little brother's name of course.

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
That really depends on if it is a real snow day or just a day off because they never used their snow days in the year. If it is a real snow day then we can go play in the  snow and who doesn't love that right?!  However, if it is just a random day off then I say..pooooeyyy!!  Unless of course it is given in the Spring when the weather is nice and we can do an extended trip or something then I say...heck yeah!!!


3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
Oh this one is so easy to answer for me....I wish I was one of those people who can walk into a room and just start talking to total strangers and turn an akward situation into a fabulous one!! Alas, I am extremely shy and when I first meet people it has to show it's ugly head and I usually will be the one sitting at a table all alone until someone else I know comes in or someone like the way I wished for comes up to me and says something. Sighhhh..it really sucks!!

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
OMG I can not stand gossip in any form!!!   Of course I love to hear about celebrities and of course whenever I go to California to visit my bestie we go hunting down the blacked out suvs and scope out all the good places to try and see them but that is not really gossip..is it?!?!?! I would say I am a celebrity stalker junkie if anything!! teeheee  

5.  What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
 
Hmmm my favorite.....ummmmmm...I guess I would have to say my favorite has always been blended drinks like strawberry daquiris or pina coladas, but since we have lived here and the local restaurant we frequent serves this thing they call Miami Ice it is definitely my fav!!  It's basically just strawberry daquiri and pina colada but they don't mix them up. They put pina on the bottom of the glass and then strawberry on the top so it's a different taste with every sip and I loooove it!!
Ok so there you have all my intimate secrets....ohhh that sounds saucy doesn't it?!!! So go up there and click that button, meet Mama M(she's fabulous!) and get your Friday questions on!!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone and to all my newest followers.. welcome, thank you and I hope you stick around for a long long time!!

2 comments:

We 2 Bees said...

Such fun answers! We don't get a random day off if they don't use their snow days. No fair! I love your talent wish, I didn't even think about that. I totally think that is a great talent!

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/five-question-friday_28.html

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!