Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekend adventures and last minute ideas...

Ok so I am so glad I am finally done planning our trip to Amsterdam in a few weeks. The hotel is booked, maps printed off and a travel book bought, highlighted and dog eared...ready!!! So as I am messing around with mapquest...it's a goofy hobby of mine to find a place and see how far it is from us...I decided to put in Brussels. Brussels was one of our must do weekend excursions for the year and all be doggon if it isn't just a few hours drive from Amsterdam. Soooo back to the drawing board I added a few thing to our Amsterdam trip and we are now going to Brussels on the way home to see minieuorpe!!  Yayyyy I love when cool thing happen like that!!!!

So tomorrow since there is nothing really major going on with us this weekend a friend asked me to go to a fleamarket with her in France...heck yeah!!!!  I thought it was a little silly of her to ask and just not tell me what time she was picking me up....I mean come on of course I want to go so just tell me the time and I am there..for real!!!  So today we are doing a few organizational shopping trips. I am trying to find some good baskets or crates to put in DD2's new shelf and then tomorrow it is off to France to hopefully find great and wonderful finds!!  Cross your fingers for me that something fabulous jumps out and grabs me and has a price to die for please!!!!!

Have a great weekend  ya'll and I wll be back tomorrow or Monday to update with all my news, find and of course pics!!!

2 comments:

Mom in High Heels said...

Okay, the next time you go to a flea market in France you need to CALL ME! I love flea markets. Especially in France.

Unknown said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see/hear what you find while you're there:)

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!