Friday, February 25, 2011

5 Question Friday!!!



Holy cow this week was loooooooooooooooooooooong!! Why is it that the short weeks always feel so much longer then regular weeks?!?!  I am so ready for this weekend and I have so much to do today so by the time the bell rings for the end of the week I will definitely be ready!!


1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Why yes, yes I can!!  Does that make me special or something?! Would you like to know how I learned to drive stick..of course you do..duhhh!! So I was 16 and dating this guy a jerk and he drove a stick shift truck. He said I needed to learn to drive it and so one night he drove me to a parking lot up the street from his house, gave me 1 lesson that probably lasted 3 seconds with him yelling, and then left me there. He said as he was walking away "I will see you back at my house and you better not wreck my truck" What a charmer eh?!?!  Yupp I did learn to drive stick that night but let's give a cheer to the moronic boyfriend who left his 16 yr old girlfriend in an empty parking lot in the middle of nowhere on a Friday night!!! Cheers dirtbag!! I was TERRIFIED!  Oh I made it back to his house but not before I hit a dozen things, killed the clutch and took out his mailbox..haha on him!! :)

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
1. oysters: raw or cooked they sucks..yuuuuuuck!
2. snails: they are chewy and disgusting..ewwww!


3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
Heck yeah I buy girl scout cookies!!  Who could resist thin mints and tagalongs?!?! Mmmmmmmm  Matter of fact I have a big box on the way with 5 boxes of each...jealous?!?!!  

4. How do you pamper yourself?
Well there are many ways I pamper myself. I could:
a. just chill at the house and refuse to do any housework..oh yeah baby!
b. go to a salon and get my hair, nails, or a facial done.
c. go shopping for some retail therapy...of course this is my favorite one!


5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
I had a nickname in highschool and college...The suz...not exactly sure why but I had it on my license plate because I was soooo cool!!
A year or so ago I had a dear friend who started calling me..coach...not because I coached any sports but because she said, and I quote.."I swear you have everything ever made by Coach and still find things to buy from them!"  She was not correct by the way..I do not have a coach watch nor do I have a coach scarf(which I am dying to get one). 



Ok so now do you feel like you know me just a weee bit more?!?! I love these questions and I think I love the fact even more that they come from the fabulous Mama M.  Have I told you all about her?!  She is fabulous and I adore her. Go check out her blog and while you are there why not try on some Friday questions for yourself.

Have a fabulous weekend ya'll I know we will!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Found your blog from 5QF, it's so cute! I love the countdown at the top.

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!