Friday, March 18, 2011

5 Question Friday!!!




Man oh man do I looooove me some Friday!!!  This week has been super super busy(hence the not so many blogs...sorry!) but it was also a very good week.  I got a lot accomplished and was even able to fit some of my friends into some of my shopping errands. Who doesn't love to go shopping right?!  Duhhh!!!

With everything I did this week there is not too much left for me to do before our event at the school next week. I love when that happens and everything works out great. I even got a phone call yesterday that not only made my day but really shocked me completely. What was the call you ask?!! Oh I will share  that with you another day. I mean I have to have something to keep you coming back right?! Ok so let's get to the Friday fun now..

1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
I was asked to testify in court when my parents divorced and I didn't do it. I thought it was mean to ask me to do it and so I just blew it off and didn't do it. So no I have not testified in court for any reason.

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
I think I do.  It is supposed to be in storage back in the States with the rest of our stuff we left behind. I sincerely hope it is still there and nothing has happened to it but you never know when trusting someone else with your prized possesions.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
Home!!  I love being at home with my husband and my girls and just all of us being together makes my heart swell. Being military we are not always able to be together and so the times we have together are the best times in the world to me.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
Yes I have kids and ummm no they don't sleep with me. I have 2 girls ages, 13 and 7. Could you imagine trying to share a bed with one of them?!  I mean seriously I am lucky Mr. M shares the bed with me let alone anyone else.  We have never shared our bed with any kids and if I can help it we never will.

5. Do you watch late night TV?
Ok during the week late night tv to me is stay up to watch whatever show comes on at 9pm.  I wake up around 5am every day and so by 7 or 8 at night I am just ready for the kids to go to bed so I can crash myself.




Unfortunately I have had to start the word verification again on my comments. I know it is annoying but sorry I am getting waaaaay too many spam and am hoping this will stop it all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!