Friday, April 22, 2011

5 Question Friday!!!



1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
I would have to say that everything dealing eggs (since I am totally obsessed with eggs) especially deviled eggs..MMMMMmmmmmm!!

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
Ok well this is a tough one for me. I would looooove to be a long, hot bath person; however, we have only had a bath tub big enough for me to actually lay completely down in so it has not worked for me. I am tall and I always end up having to bend my knees which is not relaxing to me so for now shower it is..sighhhh!!!

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
Haha, ummmm why yes, yes I can parallel park.  Have I mentioned how I live in Germany and paralell parking is a comon practice here?!  I hate it and especially doing it with my gigantic American suv.....can you say PITA?!?!?!

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
Hmmmmm  that is a tough one for me. I would honestly have to say I have a tie between chocolate peanut butter eggs and the chocolate caramel eggs....ooooohhh I feel a run to the store coming on!! :)

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
I have always tried to make Easter more of a spiritual and family holiday more then anything. My youngest still believes in the Easter bunny so of course we do the baskets with candy and toys for her. My oldest who knows better usually gets money simply because we don't feel like explaining it to our youngest yet which kind of makes it hard.  I will never forget the first Easter that our oldest got money and no toys and our youngest said "mom, the Easter bunny didn't have time to shop for sissy huh?!"  We laughed so hard that morning!!  We then had to explain that when you reach a certain age the Easter bunny just like Santa Clause decides you would rather buy your own goodies sometimes.  I know. Aren't we the best parents ever?!?!
We have a full weekend planned and so hopefully I will be back next week with tons of pictures and a maybe stuff to talk about even!!

Have a great holiday weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

TIFFANY said...

Deviled eggs! Yum! My mom is always in charge of making them for the get-together at my grandma's house. She still makes sure she leaves a few extra in her fridge for me. :)

Katie said...

Deviled eggs are the BEST! It's almost the only way I will eat eggs (the other being egg salad...which, especially when I make it, tastes quite similar).

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!