Thursday, April 7, 2011

cupcake update and a small hiatus!!

I really wanted to say thank you so much to everyone for the sweet comments on our cupcakes.  We made them for my daughters class. They were having cupcake wars!! Well as prejudice as I was and was sure our cupcakes were the best I was......RIGHT!!!  Haha  they won!!!  I was so proud of my daughter and when she came home with a huge smile on her face proclaiming her win and the pride beaming from her like sunshine.  Those are the moments that make being a mom the best!!

So thank you  thank you all for your support and comments and apparently we did a good job.

Tomorrow we start our Spring break here. Mr. M is taking leave for the whole week and we are going to do some traveling, catching up on sleep and just some general family time.  It is so nice when we actually get to have some family time and I love every minute of it.

For our travels we will be going to East Germany: Berlin, Dresden and a few other cities. We will take the week and just go explore as much as we possibly can. I am so excited to see so many wonderful things that we have yet to explore. The girls are very sad that they will not be able to see Knut the polar bear but I guess we will get some pics of his memorial anyway. Rest in peace Knut and so sorry we never go the chance to see you.

I will not be taking a laptop with me as I never do. Family time is too precious to me for anything else to get in the way. I will however have my ipod with me so if I am lucky enough to  find a wireless connection I will atleast be able to update facebook.  Yes I am totally addicted to facebook and don't see how I will be with out it for so long but I will survive!!

So I hope that everyone has a wonderful week ahead and I will be back very soon to update with tons of pics, many adventures and hopefully a very happy family.

To all the new friends I have made through the 2011 blog party and the new military blog hop....welcome and thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your lives as well as keeping tabs on mine!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!