Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ever have a fake conversation and what frustrates you?!!

What sort of things do you think when you are all alone with your thoughts?!  For reals!!!

I have had so much going on lately and have found myself having complete conversations in my head while either someone else is talking to me(meaning I am totally ignoring them) or while I am watching tv. I am not a real huge tv watcher especially since majority of my favorite shows I can not watch here..buggers!!  Anywho, it has become a thing lately that I don't daydream but seriously  have conversations in my head.  Does anyone else do this?!  Am I officially insane now?!! 

I have been planning this trip for Mr. M's birthday and he had decided he wanted to invite other people to come with us. So I had started to tell people about it...in my head..and had been wondering why no one was telling me if they were going or not.  Yupp you got it..I was waiting for my imaginery conversation to answer me...ughhhh!!!!  I really do think I need a serious spa day ya'll!

So now that I finally realized that I had only had the conversations in my head I began telling people about the weekend and now am so close to it and yet everyone has a million questions and that is the only part I hate. I can plan a trip and Mr. M just asks if we are good and we off go, but once you invite other people then they all want to know what is planned, who is going, how far is it, how much does it cost, how did I find the hotel, and blah blah blah!!  If I invite you to a weekend trip do me a favor and do your own research before you ask me a bazillion questions ok?!!!
I have taken my own time to plan, explore and compare everything before making the decision to make the trip so basically either trust me since every trip I have ever planned was fabulous or don't come.  Is that rude?!?!  Honestly I am just tired of having to do all the work and answer a bazillion questions that they could have answered themselves to then only have them say they are not coming.  Whatever!!!!!

My trip is planned and I am happy with what I have come up with. I will have tons of pics to share with all of you and we will have the time of our lives. Is anyone else coming?!! No idea! Do I care either way?!! Nope!!

Onward and upward right?!?!!!! 

So be honest really and tell me just what is your biggest pet peeve about planning a trip!! 

2 comments:

Mom in High Heels said...

I have conversations in my head all the time. It thought everyone did, but perhaps not?
Trip planning...ugh. I hate that there's not a site where I can plan EVERYTHING in one fell swoop for multiple destinations. Right now we're looking at driving to England (yes, we are insane) later this summer (or early fall) and trying to plan for multiple destinations (Calais, London, Warwick, The Cotswolds, Salisbury) is a PITA. If one place doesn't have availability, you have to change things at other places. I want to be able to do it all at once! I also want to be able to put in all my information and get accurate pricing. One site says children under 18 stay free, but when you get to the reservations page, it charges for an extra person (even though I list his age, which is clearly UNDER 18). If I don't put him down as coming, then I'm afraid they'll put us in a room that won't accommodate him. So annoying.
So, where are you going?

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm old, so I continually talk to myself so I don't forget whatever it is I'm doing, lol!! It keeps me focused and on track. My husband has no clue why I get so frustrated when he "interrupts" me!!!! Poof! It's all gone....

The thing I hate about traveling is the packing. I get tired of being teased that I bring too much stuff. I don't travel light - so what? I'd rather be comfortable! I also hate all the laundry and un-packing when I get home. Everything else is golden!!!

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!