Friday, May 6, 2011

5 Question Friday!!!



Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it's Friday again!!!  I have never been so happy to see a day come as I am today.  We are heading to Koln this weekend and I am so ready to see some great sites, have a fabulous meal at another Hard Rock cafe, and taste heaven that is chocolate....mmmmmm I can just taste it now.

Ok so here are the questions for this fine Friday and I will be back next week to share all the pics and stories of our adventures once again...

1. Have you ever had roommates?
Ummm yupp!  I had a dorm mate my first semester in college and then I moved out to an apt. with friends and had 3 roommates. I then moved into another apt. with one roommate and then moved out of that apartment and into a house with another roommate.  I guess that pretty much answers the question right?!?!

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
We all have pretty simple names here.  However, had I ever actually given birth to a boy I do think he would have hated me one day. The name we had picked out for our son(which I swore I was having with both of my pregnancies) was..Andrew David Bryson....I guess that's not too bad though.  It's not as bad as some I have heard.  No boy for me though and so my girls just got regular names with not extras. Poor kids!!  haha

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
OMG  are you kidding me?!?!  Who in their right minds would have missed that?!?!?!  No, for reals!!!!   Not only did I watch it but seriously ya'll I planned my whole day around it and then got soooo upset when I had to go pick up my child from school and I missed the live kiss....arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!  Oh well it's not like it hasn't been on tv a bazillion times over now but still..it would have been nice to see it live is all I'm saying!!

4. What is the messiest room in your house?
Well that would depend on what you consider in my house really...I have a storage room in the basement that looks like a tornado lives there. If that doesn't count and it actually has to be IN my house then I would have to say the laundry room.  We have the tiniest laundry room and it is so cluttered because other then the kitchen or bathroom it is the only place in the house that is tiled and not wooden flooring so I keep a lot of junk in there like water bottles, mops, etc.

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
I would have to say that my ideal mother's day would have to be a day where I have to do or plan nothing.  None of this "what would you like to do for mothers day?" crap!! Seriously, I spend my entire life planning our days, meals, activities, trips and cleaning, packing, googling, printing, and running around for all of it. What I really really want is one day where someone else plans and does every single thing!!! Is that too much to ask?!?!?!
Ok ya'll I am off to get my day started and start packing for our little trip this weekend. I hope that all of you have a wonderful weekend and a very very Happy Mothers day to each and every one of you moms out there!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!