Friday, June 10, 2011

5 Question Friday and a bonvoyage message!!



1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
Growing up I wanted to be so many things but most of all I always knew I wanted to be a mom.  I used to have dreams of driving my kids to dance class and football practice and cheering them on. I also had dreams of running my own business. Now I am a mom and am totally fulfilling that dream but I have yet to open my own business mainly because being a milspouse and moving all over tarnation constantly is a little harder to get a business started.  Maybe someday I will get the rest of my dream.

2. What is one must have item for the summer?
Maxi dress!!!  I looooooove maxi dresses and especially being overseas with no air conditioning they are so comfortable. 

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
I don't remember my parents making me keep up with schooling during the summer but I do remember going to church camp all the time. As for my kids I let them have their summer with fun and sun and all the good stuff but my oldest always reads and does her art work and my youngest loves to do workbooks so we do a lot of them.

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
Nope I don't do either. I love to have fresh produce and really miss having a good farmers market to go to around here. We will be going to pick our own strawberries one day but I am a total city gal who never was taught to can or freeze anything unless you bought it frozen! lol

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
The first thing I do in the morning is check my emails and then add anything that has come up to my calendar. I am so in love with Cozi right now and have it on my laptop and my ipod touch. It keeps me straight and I adore it!  Oh and for those who follow me regularly yes I am working on getting an ipad and have decided it is a good investment not only for me but for my kids as well.
Ok so that is the questions for today and now I will tell you that I will be busy today packing up to leave town. We will be leaving tomorrow morning for our cruise!!!  I am so excited and the girls are so ready they have all their swimsuits and flip flops layed out already.  We will be seeing a little of Italy, Greece and the Greek islands. I am sure I will have a ton of pics to share with you when we get back but unfortunately I will have to say bon voyage for a little while as we will be gone for 10 days.

Be back soon with tons of pics and all the other good stuff!!!

1 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I can't wait til you come back and share your adventure!!!!

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!