Thursday, June 2, 2011

This is what happens when you think you know it all....

So in case you all didn't miss me badly I knew you all did!! enough to notice I have not blogged in a while I have a funny story to tell you all. So I have started working on all my stuff for the club I am volunteering for next year and all my info of course has passwords on it. Well...my being the smarty that I am I decided to change all the passwords so I didn't have to worry about anyone going into my accounts and messing anything up. Smart right?!?!  Yeah well not if you forget to write down all the passwords that you have now changed...Haha that's right I made the mistake of not writing down any passwords that I chagned and ended up locking myself out of blogger...ughhhhh!!  Call me genious..go ahead I know you want to!!!

So I do appologize for not blogging in a while and will do my best to not lock myself any more.  Do you know how hard it is to talk with customer service when your hours are so far from their hours that you have to literally set an alarm to remind you to call them at a certain time?!?!  Geeeeezzzz  what a mess!!!

A lot has gone on in the past week or so also and I have so much to tell you but today I just got done volunteering for field day and I have a few hours until I have to go volunteer some more so I am taking a small break.  I will be back to update you all on our comings and goings soon though I promise!!

Have a fabulous day and I hope you are having wonderful weather like we are today!!

1 comments:

Mom in High Heels said...

LOL!!! I was wondering where you had been.

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!