Thursday, July 14, 2011

Graham crackers and milk....mmmm mmmm good!!

So yes I have been busy as you all have probably figured out by my oohhhh so poor blogger qualities...MY BAD!!!!

I just have enough to tell you that the travel plans are still coming along and we even added a short 3 day trip as well for my bday!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

As I took a break though from cleaning, organizing and planning I wanted a snack. I rarely eat snacks and if I do it's usually a piece of fruit or something fast I can grab and go with. Today though I ventured out of my way to look through the cabinets.  Ok so now I have to clean out my cabinets because I had no idea how much junk was in them...but off subject sorry....so I found a box of graham crackers and the first thing that came to my mind was a memory of being in mommy's day out and the snack I loved the most was graham crackers and milk. I don't know if I loved it more because it was so good or because it made the teachers mad that I always dipped my crackers in the milk before eating them and then would finish off my milk...what's the big deal anyway with that?!?!?!

So I grabbed me out 2 crackers and poured a small glass of milk and then was swarmed by two evil cracker snatchers...oops I mean my girls....who then wanted some for themselves.  As we all three sat there eating our graham crackers with milk I looked around and just though "this is nice!"  Isn't it funny how something so little can make a family moment you cherish?!

Has anything like this ever happened to you where you just realize something from your childhood you loved you have no introduced to your kids?

1 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I felt that way the first time Bella had s'mores! She was so tickled with it and it's awesome to re-experience things with your children!

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!