Thursday, August 4, 2011

I like Thursday because it's only a day away from Friday!!!

So I made it to Thursday and all is well...so far!!!  We now have 4 brand new tires on my truck and our claim was quickly approved...good for them!! I was ready and fully prepared to fight to the money..haha get it instead of fight to the death I said money...oh give me my cheap laughs ya'll!! :)

So no more tire tumors, ripped tires or dealing with tire people. Now I have been concentrating all of my time on working on the website for our club.  It's a lot of work and it has taken me a while to get used to the program but I have to say...I am actually enjoying it!  It has been a long time since I have worked on a website and I forgot how much I enjoyed it.  Too bad I just found someone else to take it over for me and so now I get to train her to take over so I can go back to my normal duties and be done with the website...sighhhh.  Oh well I guess it is for the best. It was taking up a lot of my time..sniff sniff so why do I think I am going to miss it so much?!?! 

For now I am working on a lot of things and one is trying to plan our trip next weekend to Garmisch. This is supposed to be my birthday trip since we can't go anywhere that weekend so Mr. M told me to plan whatever I wanted..even shopping...and they will do whatever I want to do!!  O.M.G.  For reals!!!!   So far I have that we are going to Munich to see the castle and go to Hard Rock Cafe..duhh right?!?!  Then I want to go see the Eagle's nest, the Swarovski factory, go up the zugspitze and walk around the town of Garmisch and just shop til we drop!! Yayyyyy for trips I get to plan according to only what I want to do...yeeeehaaaaaaawwwww!!!!

Oh yeah did I mention that we are going to an American rodeo this weekend?!! I am totally stoked and can't wait to see what the Germans will consider American bbq as it is advertised.  I always get tickled when I go shopping on the economy and see their "americana" products. Too funny I tell ya!!  So hopefully it is good food and a good time and I will definitely take pics and share them with you.

For now I will just have to leave you with this....Christmas in London includes Christmas Eve service at Wesminster Abbey!!! Did I tell ya that already?!?! I am so excited sorry if I am telling you a bazilion times but I'm stoked!!!!!!

Ok have a fabulous day and I will talk to you more tomorrow!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!