Friday, August 5, 2011

5 Question Friday!!!



Yayyy it's Friday and all is well!!!  I am so ready for the weekend and it all starts tonight with the American Rodeo in Germany!! Odd right?!?! Haha I can't wait!!

1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
Ok this one is difficult for me...you see I have 2 brothers. One is older and one is younger, however, it will be 2 years this October that my younger brother passed away from a brain tumor. It's still very fresh in my heart and October is a very hard month for me because of that. I was always extremely close with both my brothers but my younger brother was the one I talked to every day on messenger and I still find myself sometimes going to messenger to talk to him before I realize he is not there anymore.

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
Well duhhhh I would of course rather be slightly under weight!!!  I can eat my way to normal but I can not stand dieting. I do like exercise but I am right now in a funk and have to find something new to try and get myself out of it before I out grow all my clothes!! sighhhhhhhhhhh

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
O.M.G. That would have to be funnel cakes...yummm yummmy yummm yummm I adore them!!!!

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
My kids don't start school until the 29th so I have a little time and honestly I am ready for them to go back. I think they have reached that time in the summer where they are bored with nothing to do and so they drive me nuts thinking I need to entertain them. Somehow my asking them to clean or run errands with me is just entertaining enough...go figure!! haha

5. Pool or Ocean?
If you are talking about my body being in one of those it would have to be pool! You do know that there are crazy things in oceans that can and will eat you right?!?!  Forget that mess!!! uh uh no way ocean for me!!
Ohhh those were fun no go click that button up there and get your own questions on!!! Have a fabulous weekend and I will take a ton of pics at the rodeo tonight!! Yippee yippee yeeehaaawwwwwwww

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!