Monday, September 26, 2011

Pumkins and corn and flea markets oh my....

This past weekend we went to an amazing festival with tons of pumpkins,some you could sit your family on and still have room for more, and an incredible corn maze. I have heard so many people talk about how they have seen bigger or better mazes but I had no problem whatsoever getting lost in this one thank you very much!!  Along with great food and some fabulous booths they also had a flea market with tons of different foods and trinkets to buy. We left with a new wine rack, full stomachs, aching feet and a large bag of the most delicous cookies I have ever tasted.

 This one I wanted to take home but they wouldn't sell it..party poopers!!
 flea market
 more of the flea market
 there were pumpkins everywhere..no really...EVERYWHERE!!
 this was the biggest we saw and again they would not sell it..dang it!!
 inside the corn maze....before I got lost
 the pumpkin patch across the street...
DD2 wanted to pick some flowers so we let her. I think she did a very good job with her selections and I loved them!!

1 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

How fun!!! Loved all your photos!!!

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!