Friday, February 19, 2010

Aaaarghhhhhhh...

I have been all over this blog spot thingy and I have gone all over google and have yet to figure out why everytime I try to add something cool onto my blog it ends up looking like my youngest put it there!!

I know I will some comments about how it takes time and I need to learn but going to other blogs and seeing how pretty they are and how much their pages probably reflect them and not a pile of ****  then I want  mine fixed too. 

So here is a call out to anyone and everyone in the blogging world to please take pity on a poor woman and help her make her page not look like (doodoo)..what did you think I was going to say?!!  Haha!!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  SOMEONE HELP!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I wish I could help friend but I'm more clueless than you! I won a blog makeover and that is the ONLY reason my blog looks good.

family of 4 on the move! said...

Thanks Lindsey I appreciate it! I will figure it out eventually until then please excuse the words running off the page and things covered up! LOL

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!