Monday, February 22, 2010

Manic Monday!!

Ohhhhhh aaaa ohhhhhhhhh just another manic Monday....... Love love looove that song!!!

Whoa last night was a rough one and I could not sleep to save my life!!  I hate when you just lay there and it never fails you think of the craziest things when you know you are tired but you just can't sleep.
So I am going to start a thought of the day in my blog and get some of those crazy thoughts out of my head and maybe make some of you think as well..haha  if only you had thought of it first right?!! Or maybe you did and if that is the case kudos to you for such great thoughts!  Haha

Ok so the thought for the day is...Is it possible to become a person that you don't like?!!

Have you every said something to someone and then thought to yourself "who just said that"?
Maybe you looked down on someone for no good reason or treated someone like they were less then you just because you could?

I am one of those people who overthinks things and am a total believer in Karma and kill them with kindness!
If you wouldn't want someone to do or say it to you then why would do or say it to someone else?

Looking forward to any responses I get for this one!  Have a great day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!