1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day? Oh wow this is not going to be pretty...I would have to say that I probably spend about 5 hours a day online. Yes I have an addiction and No I am not giving it up!!
2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way? Well Mr. M and I go round and round with this one but have decided that DD1 will be getting his GI bill since he will be done with his degree by the time he retires from the military and DD2 we will pay for with her college savings account. He wanted them to pay some so that they respect their education more but after paying for mine he changed his mind..Haha!!
3. Have you ever been in a car accident? Hehe..umm yes I have been in a few accidents. I laugh because 1. involved another teenager..I had my brand new car after turning 16 for exactly 3 months then someone cut me off and totaled it! sniff sniff(don't worry my daddy bought me another car..yupp I was a daddy's little girl)2. involved yet again another teenager driving too fast in the rain..hey I was 18 and knew how to drive by then. 3. involved a cow..do we really need to go into this..well there was a cow in the middle of the road and car coming in the opposite direction so it was either go into a ditch, hit the cow or hit the other car so of course I chose to make steak!
4. What is your favorite book? Hmmm I have a lot of favorite books but I guess one of my absolute favorites is "A new earth". This book helped to teach me a lot about life and myself and others around me.
5. Do you make your bed everyday? LOL NO!!! I would love to say "of course I make my bed what kind of a person do you think I am?" However, Mr. M is a blanket hog so my King size bed has 2 twin flat sheets and 2 Queen size comforters on it..how the heck am I supposed to make that look good?!! Ok that's it for my 5 questions now you can scoot on over tothis lovely blog and get in on the action!! That's all for now friends! Chow for now!
I am a 30 something woman married to Mr. M a retired Army man and we have to 2 beautiful girls, 2 fat cats and one spunky little comedy channel wannabe. We are currently learning our way around transitioning from military life to civilian life. I will talk about being a military wife, a mom and now a military wife transitioning to civilian life.