Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am such a wine...er!!!!

Haha  my puns are so funny!! Ok maybe only to me but still cracked me up. Laughing is such a great way to spend the day! Don't you agree?!

So my friend is taking me to a wine shop she knows of today.  Oh yes I said wine shop!! MMMmmmm I love me some wine!!  I am a sweet wine drinker myself. Not a huge fan of red wine although I have had a few nice Italian red wines.  So hopefully they have some fabulous wines I can add to my collection. My keeper collection keeps growing and eventually I am going to run out of wine I will drink so I really should get to stocking up on drinkable wines as well.  Any who she says they have great wine and a lot of it is really reasonably priced!! Now the words "wine" and "reasonably priced" are definitely two words that will get my mouth watering for sure!  I will have to let you all know how much money I blow through how much wine I get today and how good the place is for me.

Mr. M says on his way out the door this morning "so try not to get yourself in too much trouble since you have to carry it up 3 floors all by yourself"  Now as true as that might be and his logic made sense trying to convince me to not buy too much did he forget about the fact that I am famous for buying things and leaving them in my truck until he gets home to help me carry them upstairs..Haha oh yes I do!!  So let the buying begin!!  Muahuahuahuah!!!

Chow for now! (I was recently made aware that I am spelling Chow wrong as it is supposed to be spelled Ciao. Thanks for the spelling lesson and I will try to be more correct from now on..maybe!)

1 comments:

Cassie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you want to participate in post it note Tuesday, it's hosted by Supah mommy and she has the linky on her site. You can click on the post it at the top of my posts or go to supahmommy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!