Friday, March 5, 2010

Something new....

Ok so yesterday I told you I was going to be doing something new on Fridays from now on.  I found this  fabulous blog and she does these questions on Fridays. It is called 5 question Fridays. It sounded really fun so I thought I might just link up with her and try it for a while and see how I like it as well as my readers. So here goes..
 

1. What's your guilty pleasure?
Now this can be one of two things for me. I love love love chocolate and actually buy it and hide it in the cabinets so no one else will eat it before I get a chance. Then there is coffee. I am such a coffee junkie it's not even funny. I go out to run errands and as soon as I make it over to the coffee shop I can't help but go in and get some. I live for the day I fill my stamp card and can get my free cup!! Wierd..probably..but those are my vices!!

2. What is your favorite TV series?
Ohh that's a toughy. I love Army Wives, Medium, Ghost Whisperer but I guess I would have to say my favorite is Medium. Maybe because I so believe in ghosts and it freaks me out just a little bit to think that someone could actually see them and talk to them. Now Ghost Whisperer is the same type of show basically but Medium gets me because her kids can do it as well!  Yes I have some wierd ideas of what the world is but that's why you love me so much right?!!
3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
Haha  this is too funny for me!  Ok so I live in Germany and can speak a teeny tiny bit of German...basically enough to get what I want..and of course I speak English. I took French for 4 1/2 years in Highschool and never ever used it until we started planning our trip to Paris and so I bought a phrase book just to help us out and as soon as I opened it things just started flooding back..that totally amazed me! Now don't think I am going to have a whole conversation with the people speaking French but it is nice to know I remember more then I thought I did.
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Hmmmm well I am not a shoe junkie like some people I know..don't worry you all will remain nameless in my post. I have about 10 pairs of shoes..black dress shoes, brown dress shoes, hiking boots, winter boots, tennis shoes, trail shoes, fit flops, sandals, cole haans, and my slip on mules that are my favorite to wear.
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?  My absolute favorite M&M would have to be the peanut butter ones. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting if I am not careful!  That I guess would go back to the chocolate addiction though too.  LOL

Ok so that is 5 question Friday!  I hope that you all enjoy it and there will be new questions every Friday. Thanks to my fabulous question blogger who started this and for sharing it with the rest of us. You all can go to her blog and start it yourself if you would like. Come on you know you want to have fun questions too!!


MckLinky Blog Hop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!