Friday, July 9, 2010

5 Question Friday!!


Yayyyy it's Friday!!!  You know what that means..time for questions and answers with Mama M and you all should know by now how fabulous she is so head on over and grab you a button and some questions and start thinking!!  It's great to use the brain for more then just...what's for dinner...did I clean the house today or...I need to do laundry right?!!  So let's roll ladies....

Here are today's questions...

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Oh that is so easy..if it were up to me I would eat strawberries every single day..day in day out..all day long and LOVE it!!!! I seriously need to try and get some strawberry plants when we get our own house or else start a monthly strawberry fun jar. Bet you all thought I was going to say chocolate didn't ya!!?!!!  Haha fooled ya I love strawberries more...yupp I said MORE!

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Ummm that would be a HECK NAH!!!  I for sure thought I was going to be an Interior Designer until the second year in college when I had to start taking fabric classes..yuuuuuuck!!  I hated them and do you have any idea how many different fabric types there are?!! Holy Moses ya'll it's insanity I tell ya pure insanity!!  I do have to say that I always had this picture of myself in my head though being a mom and running around town taking my little girl to ballet classes so I guess in a way even though I don't have a "career" I am doing what I wanted to and loving every minute of it!

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
Oh there are soo many things I wish I had done...like
1. finish my college degree so it didn't take me forever to do!
2. spend more time with family..I miss them so much now and won't have the chance to make some of that time up with some of them
3. I wish I would have continued to play the violin so now I could teach my girls
but most of all and get ready ya'll because I know this is going to be a total shocker to you all and try not to fall out of your chair on this one..
3. Most of all I wish I had never ever started smoking!!  OMG I can't believe I actually said it and on here of all places!!  *hangs head*  I absolutely hate the fact that I smoke and am honestly embarassed by the fact that I do!!  I don't smoke around anyone else who doesn't smoke just simply because I feel my bad habit is a disgrace and I don't want them to have to deal with it!
Yupp you got it ladies..I am dead ashamed of the fact that I smoke and have tried several times to quit but dag nabit it's flipping hard!!!

4. What color are your kitchen walls?
Since I live in government quarters and the walls are always white mine are "army white" as I call them.  I could paint them but that is just one more thing to have to worry about when I get ready to move again in so many years and I don't want to have to deal with it!

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
Hehe  ok yes I do!!  I remember being 5 yrs old and jumping on a mattress in my best friends basement blasting out "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John. I absolutely loved that song and I wanted to be her!! LOL
Ok so there you have it!! My answers and my deepest secret that I had never yet revealed on here!!  I really hope I don't lose any readers over my deep dark nasty secret!! I love you all and have up until this point hidden my biggest flaw but now that it is out there please don't leave me!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Smoking is tough and I refrain from mentioning it on my blog too because I'm so embarrassed. It's such a gross habit but quitting is tough. So don't feel bad... you're not alone!

I hope you have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Don't worry about the smoking. If we love you we can look past that bad habit. And the fact that you are ashamed of it and want to quit is redeeming. I love you anyway!

And hello strawberries! I even have a strawberry tattoo I love them so much!! LOL!

And you were loving Physical when you were 5?!?!?!!! I guess it's not that bad considering some of the stuff our youth today listens to...yikes!

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!