Friday, July 30, 2010

5 Question Friday!!

OMG I swear this month has just flown by!!!  I remember making 4th of July plans and now it's a few days from August..whooahhhhhhh!!!!   Not that that is a bad thing but really where did the time go?  Did I do anything good this month?  I am so confused on how the school year is crazy busy for me and yet the summer months seem to go by so much faster!!  Ok ok I am fine...maybe..anywho it is nice that is Friday today and this is going to be a FABULOUS weekend!!!  Soo much going on and I am so excited I can't contain it..squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!   Whew that felt good!!
So let me get onto the 5QF and then I will tell you more about the upcoming weekend for me....




1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
Ok so my mom is a total pack rat!!!  Unfortunately she probably has a bazillion National Geographic magazines from the 1950's but nothing that belongs to her kids in the house!!  I am so serious ya'll!!  My mom decided as we moved out to tell us to either get our stuff out of her house or it was getting thrown away and although I totally didn't believe her and thought being a former mil spouse she would understand the constant moving around and all she threw all my toys out!! Yupp all my memories and things that would have been great to give to my girls in the dumpster with the day old chicken..ewww!!!  So as much as I would love to tell you that I still have my barbie dream house w/ barbie corvette, barbie McDonalds,and barbie dream pool alas I do not..sighhhhh!!!!  Yes I was totally obsessed with Barbie stuff and had everything ever made for her...uh huh I was daddy's little princess and had it all..jealous?!! Haha  I keep telling you all I am fabulous...get it now?!!


2. Do you dream in color? Ummm wow well every now and then I will remember a dream I have had and it is usually those ones where you wake up either sad or pissed off because of whatever you dreamed...especially the ones where you want to hit your hubby because of what he did in a dream(Mr. M's favs!).  I have never really thought about if they were in color or not though...hmmmm. Ok now the next time I dream I am going to have to pay more attention I guess!  lol


3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I am 5ft 8in tall!!  I have always wished I wasn't so tall especially when I want to wear heels..which I never do because of my height!  Mr. M is only slightly taller then me and the thought of being taller then my hubby because I am wearing heels is the exact reason you will NEVER see me in heels!! Nuff said!!

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?Ohhhhhhh  yeah baby!!!!  Let me tell you all about my gps voice!!  I love my gps because I can change the voice to anything I want it to be. Now right now it is some dumb english chic who Mr. M likes to put it on when he gets mad at what I have on it..teeheee!!  I am a TOTAL SUCKER for a man with an aussie accent..yummmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!  I will put my gps on Australian male and drool all the way to wherever I am going repeatedly telling him "ty so much" and "you are fabulous" but Mr. M changes it back every time he gets into my truck..hmmmpfffff!!  Rude I say!!!  No celeb needed here..all I need is Australian male and I am alllll gooooood!!!!


5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
Oh oh oh this one of my biggest pet peeves right here!!!^^^^
For those of you who will say "oh well I just leave it wherever because it is too much of a pain to have to return it back"  All I have to say to you people is  "Stop being such lazy asses and just return the cart!!"  I can't tell you how annoying it is to want to park somewhere only to have a gosh danged cart in the spot or to come out of the store only to see a cart pushed up into my truck!! AAAARGGHHHHHH!!!!  I totally think that the Europeans have it right by making you pay for your cart so that you return it only to get your money back!!  You know we are all too cheap to just leave a dollar hanging out in a cart because we are too lazy so those suckers get returned so we can have our money back right?!!
Yes you know exactly what I am talking about..lazy people!!  Sheeesh!!!!

I always return my cart!!! ALWAYS!!!  Whether money is involved or not. Even when I had babies with me I still returned the cart!  It is not that hard people so grow a set and do the right thing!!  
Ok off the soap box now!! Wow really good Q's today!!!  Fabulous job to Mama M and her crew that make up the questions!!!


Now go ahead and get your Q on with Mama M and get your soap box a rockin' !!!  


As for this weekend for me...I have my new bestie coming back from Jamaica...yupp I said Jamiaca and yes I am totally jealous of her...tomorrow and can't wait to see her and the kids!! Then I have a fellow blogger coming up to have dinner with me and the fam..yay for meeting bloggers IRL!!!  That night we are going on a boat ride down the Rhine river to see the castle illuminations and I can't wait!!!  Be sure to check back and I will post tons of pics I swear!!!  Of course I don't want to overwhelm you with too many....oh yeah right who am I kidding you will be totally overwhelmed and thrilled I am sure!!  
Have a great weekend everyone and see you back here soon!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

hello, im your new follower stoppin in to read your answers, great blog, cant wait to see your pictures from the weekend! have great time!

http://mommys-secret-hideaway.blogspot.com/

stacie-marie said...

since all we did last night was talk about something being blogworthy im following you now

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!