Friday, September 24, 2010

5 Question Friday!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it's Friday and I am so glad I made it through the week with no injuries, all kids still alive and well, and Mr. M was fed,bathed and put to bed on time all week!! Baahahaaaaaaaa!!! Ok so I have been slacking in a few departments lately and one of them is of course my blog....so so sorry ya'll!!!  It happens though and whatcha gonna do ya know?!!  Oops sorry that Southern drawl comes out every now and then and I just have to let er rip!! There she is again!! :)

So today is once again one of my favorite days in bloggerville and that is 5 Question Friday with  Mama M!! You all know how fabulous I think she is so why don't you head on over to her blog and find out for yourselves..for real!!!  I might say that a lot today since all day all I heard from Princess Cutsey was "for real"  Yes that is her made up name...who would name their child that..for real?!!!!  :)  Told ya!!






1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
Ohhh this one is so friggin easy for me to say and even Mr. M could answer this one for me without even blinking!  I would looooove to have an Australian accent...mmmmmmmmmmm!!!  Can you seriously tell me that hearing an Australian man talk doesn't send those good chills down your spine?!! For real?!!!!  Mr. M is constantly changing my gps from Aussie male to English..bleck!! Who wants to hear their own accent..duhhh!!! :)

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
Nope! I am a total bed woman!  Not only that but seriously take my pillow away and I tend to get a weeee bit testy!! Ask Mr. M..for real!!!!

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
Ok for real?!!! This is a corny question and not exactly one I would like to read everyone answers on..for real!!  I do use public restrooms.. I mean when you gotta go you gotta go mister...right?!!  I do try to squat if possible without touching the seat but have you ever been to a European restroom? Some of the toilets are so dang high it is near impossible to not touch them..sighhhh!! That my dears is why I carry my own toilet paper,hand sanitizer and we wipes with me at all times!! Jealous aren't ya now?!!

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Ok this one I actually have to think about..hmmmmm...errrrrrr...uhhhhhhh...gosh. If I get 24 hours with any celebrity I would honestly want to talk to Suzie Orman!! Mr. M can't stand her and I think it is hilarious considering when I first heard of her and started paying attention to what she was saying I dug us out of mounds of debt and put us up with a savings which until then we didn't know what a savings was!!  Yupp I would like to get 24 hours of advice from her!! For real!!

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
Ohhhh this one is so daggon easy!! It may have been 16 years ago but I remember it completely!  Mr. M picked me up and took me to Olive Garden(my choice to see if he was a cheapskate...he wasn't in case you were wondering) and then we went to a movie(again my choosing to see if we would watch a chic flick with me..again he passed)! Once the movie was over I told him to take me home and if he were lucky I would call him hte next day( I didn't once again to see how serious he was about me)! Yes I was a little mean back then but by the time I met him I had had way too many bad experiences with boyfriends and I was calling all the shots from then on out!!  Seeeeee  it totally worked out for me too!! haha
Ok so there you have it! Now listen to me...because I am so smart and fabulous ya know...and head on over and get your own quesitons done!!

Busy weekend and I will be back next week to update you all with pics of the ball!! Oh btw yes my wrap came in and even with a free bag for the inconvenience of the shipping!! I love free stuff!! hehe


Have a blessed weekend everyone!

Ciao for now!

3 comments:

Jennifer Bowen said...

Yes, Australian accent for me as well. I do have an Australian man programmed to speak on my GPS, too! LOL

Have fun at the ball! I'm glad your wrap arrived in time. =)

Christy said...

If you use the bathrooms are the gas stations pretty well all of them have the electric cleaners on them, always have tp, and of course hot water and soap...so I am not understanding why you'd carry all that stuff with you. Did you get stuck down in the dungeon or did you get to stay on the main floor for the ball? I'm just guessing you went to the one in Wuerzburg.

Christy said...

oops forgot to say I'm here via Amanda and Don and the Saturday around the world.

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!