Friday, March 11, 2011

5 Question Friday!!!



Yayyyy once again I made it to Friday!!! Not without some stress, a little crying and only a slight teeny weeny bit of self pity!!  Yupp the week was hard but I am sooo happy it is Friday and even though we have a full weekend it is going to be all about fun fun fun!!!!!


1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
I believe my REAL hair color is dark brown now. It was origionally dirty blonde but after years and years of coloring and moving to countries where their water is so harsh it's not even funny I am pretty much dark brown now. Gotta love them highlights!! Woot woot!!

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
I definitely plan ahead for big trips. I always like to be sure and get the best deal I can on hotels and whatever else we need. If it is a weekend trip though then I pretty much just go along with whatever. I always do serious research on anywhere we are going though and always have maps and printed out info no matter where the trip will take us. So I guess I would have to say I plan all of it!!

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Well if I were to be honest with you all...I can be honest with you all right?!?!  Ok then! My favorite meal to cook is......Thanksgiving!!  I know right?!  As much as I complain and gripe and moan about all the cooking I adore all the compliments and thanks I am given by everyone.  I guess you could say I am a compliment junkie!! Hmmmm I will have to keep an eye on that one..eeeeeeeks!!

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
Well it would depend on what I am expecting thank yous for. If my kid goes to your kid's party and you don't send me a thank you then join the club because there is no way I will ever remember who gave what and I never have time to write all that stuff down. If on the other hand I do you a huge favor like say..watch your kids for you EVER...then ummm yes I not only expect a huge thank you from you but a box of chocolates is always nice!! :)

5. How did you meet your best friend?
Ok well this one could take a while. You see I consider myself to have 2 best friends. I have Mr. M who is my soul mate as well as my best friend. I would never even know what to do without him in my life. Then I have Mrs. California who I have known for a very long time and I consider her my best friend. 
So I have done a blog about how I met Mr. M, you can read it here, and let me just say it is fascinating....no really!!
So then we move on to Mrs. California. We met through a mutual friend when our hubbies were deployed together. She had a rottweiler puppy and so did I so our friendship started out getting our puppies together for playdates. I was also prego with DD1 and she soon become not only my bestie but my surrogate hubby too. She was awesome and went everywhere with me, talked with me all night on the phone, and even ran out for midnight cravings with me.  We have always stayed in touch and even though we have never lived close to one another since then we always make time to visit each other whenever possible.  Oh did I mention that she is DD1's godmother too?!  Yupp she is fabulous and I just couldn't imagine my life without her. I am truly a blessed woman to have her in my life.


Wow good questions today!!  That was a ton of fun and now I am going to need each of you to go click that beeeeeauuuutiful buttton up there and go get your own questions from the fabulous Mama M.

We have a very busy weekend and I will update you all as soon as I have time. Have a fab weekend everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!