Friday, July 8, 2011

5 Question Friday!!!



Woohooo OMG it has been sooooooooo long since I have remembered to do 5 Question Friday!!  I have been super dee duper busy and I have to say part of it has been my new lover.....I mean Ipad...and I am barely able to put it down long enough for it to charge so I can play more with it.  I just know my life is going to be soo much easier now that I have him...oh yeah it's a him and I have named him....wait for it......wait for it......Romeo!!! Haha yes I said Romeo..he was my ultimate dream want for a while now and finally Mr. M just went out and got him for me...what a man what a man what a man what a mighty good man!! OOps sorry that song always comes into my head when Mr. M does something incredibly sweet for me.  So let me get to these questions so I can go back to playing with Romeo ok?!?!  Don't judge me  he's really HOT!!!!


1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
How can any kind of an education be considered overrated?!?! Seriously ya'll the world today is becoming more and more about the money and less and less about trying to make better people.  One day we will all wake up and realize that our kids really are our future and unless we want to be put into run down nursing homes by them we better start making better, well educated and loving people out of them!  Just my opinion though!!

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
Ok so I am one of those people who has like 5 different things. I have a pocket calendar I keep in my purse along with my ipod touch that has cozi on it and now of course my ipad had cozi on it as well. I also have a busy body book which I totally swear by and adore it immensely!! So the answer is I have it all and will not be giving any of it up anytime soon!! It works for me.

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
The folder of all of our important documents, my external hard drive, photo albums.
Mr. M and I have already said when we finally get our forever home then we will have a basement with one of those giant fireproof safes in it. That way all the really important stuff will be safe from fire, flood, tornados and all that other junk that seems to happen to people like us who have the absolute worst luck ever!!

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
HUH?!?!  I am really not so sure about this question. If you are asking am I a country or a city girl then I have to say I am absolutely 120% a city girl!! I love my big cities and if I can not go to a store at 2am when I wake up and am craving something we never have in the house then I do NOT want to live there!!  Got it!!  :)

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
OMG OMG OMG  for reals?!??!! I would absolutely, positively choose to be on real housewives..any of them!!!  Of course if I were on there then it would have to be because Mr. M was a filthy rich businessman with a keen eye for great things well I mean of course he would have me right?!?! duhhh!!!  haha!!

Ok so now that I got to have that fun I will let you all know that Mr. M and I have been busily planning our next year. You see we have a year left here overseas and we want to be sure to see as much as we possibly can before we have to leave.  So far we have plans to go to Octoberfest, Christmas in London, Barcelona, another cruise to the canary islands and that is just the start. I still need to figure something out for our anniversary and something for Valentines day.  Sooo anyone have any ideas for any of those occasions?!?!  I am always up for any advice or ideas.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone and I will be back soon with more pics and updates on all our goings on around here!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Haha I love your love affair with the Ipad! SO fun :)

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!