Friday, August 19, 2011

5 Question Friday!!!




I am soooooooooo happy it's Friday once again!!  It was a great week with our little vacay and spending a ton of time with Mr. M while he is on leave and today it all comes to an end...wait it's a 4 day weekend so technically he is still off until Tuesday...yippeeeeeeee more time!!!  Here are the questions that I live each week to fill out and I know you all live to read my corny answers...don't say anything it's my fantasy just let me have it!!! Thanks!!

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
Haha wow am I about to get totally exposed. Ok you see we have these 2 cats and they are very territorial and you see since we live in a teeny tiny apartment we have our cat litter box in the bathroom. Now if you go to the bathroom and shut the door they get very upset and will scratch and cry the ENTIRE time you are in there. Soooo we just leave the door cracked enough so they can come in and we all get along just fine!!


2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
FABULOUS!!!  What?!! That is my word..I.am.fabulous!!
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
Ummmmm I don't have a store I refuse to shop at. You see my biggest problem is that I love to shop pretty much anywhere and get me anywhere near an outlet...lookout!!! Ok now I am totally craving a shopping trip...great!!
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?
Well I would have to say right now that there is no one I would pick for either of my girls. I have not met anyone where we get along so well with the parents that it would be cool nor have I found anyone that either of my girls would go gaga over.  If I had to arrange their marriages then it would definitely be to someone well matched, successful and a total gentleman!
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
Ok this question is just way too morbid for a Friday let alone 7am in the morning!!!!  I have way too much death in my life the past few years and it has made me cherish every moment individually, live for the moment, stop being so critical, don't sweat the small stuff, holding a grudge just wastes your time and drama is for tv shows!!  I want to live a happy, healthy, full, loving and fabulous life! I don't and won't think about death or dying until I have to and only hope that it comes quick and many many years down the road!!

1 comments:

harmonysong said...

Love the cat story!! Hysterical!

Post a Comment

Comments are fabulous and so are the lovely people who leave them for me!! Now spill it sista!!