Yayyyyyyy it's Friday, it's Friday, hallelujah it's Friday!! This week has been crazy, frustrating, annoying, long and extremely draining and I am so so so so sooooo glad that Friday is finally here. So I know I said like a few days ago I would get you pics but thanks to a
So first the questions that make you go hmmmmmm.....
1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
Totally yay!!! Mr. M and I were supposed to renew our vows at 10 yrs but seeing as I had just had a baby and we were miles away from any family we decided to wait and do it at 20 yrs. I am really excited for it because by then we will be back in Oklahoma with our families and friends and our kids with both be old enough to be there and witness it. Oh and if you are curious I want to do it in Vegas with Elvis Presley as our minister!! Wooohoooooo!!!
2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
Hmmmmm well I can NOT stand whining of any kind!!! Oooooooohhh dear it makes me want to lose my mind completely. I do have to say though that my biggest noise annoyance would be any kind of noise when I am driving. Let a drink be bouncing around in a cup holder, Mr. M's shoe squeeking from being on the dash, a coin sliding around in the door panel....oommgggg it drives me flipping nuts!!!
3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
Well I didn't get a choice and I got all girls. I love my girls and I have to say having the second girl was much easier with an older one to go off of. They do get along and they like the same things so I would have to say same sex is a total plus!!
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
Absolutely!! Let me tell you that the next time you get a migraine...cut the peel off of a lemon big as possible and put it on your forehead inside on your skin and tie a bandana or headband around it to hold it on and give it about 2 minutes...it's amazing!! Drug free and the best medicine for headaches I have ever tried!!
5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it?Of course I would!! Mr. M and I talk about this all the time about when our parents get older we will take them in. He is not so happy about it really mainly because he is one of those people who really likes his own space but that is jut the way it is going to be and so we have both agreed we will do whatever is best for our parents. Now our siblings and their kids would be a total different story. Hopefully we never have to deal with that EVER!!! Seriously!!!
Ok so you have seen some pics and sorry about it taking so long. I hope all of you have a fabulous weekend and I will be back next week for more bloggidy blog fun!!